Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

They might probably just reveal a Super Man figure, as the trailer is debuting tomorrow. :sweet:

No one posted the Bizarro or Phoenix figures yet? They're right here! *oh2*

Oh jean Looks nice, I like her facial expression! Bizarro is same as from the video game wich but still good!

+thanks I hadn't seen these yet!

Having already seen so much DC lego in the game, I'm much more excited for the marvel figures!

Edited by deskp

That Jean Grey minifigure is so beautiful. Why did the green Phoenix costume have to be the exclusive? Thats arguably her most iconic look. :cry_sad:

Does anyone know if the exclusive figures from last year's Comic Con wound up being in any of the sets?

They might probably just reveal a Super Man figure, as the trailer is debuting tomorrow. :sweet:

No one posted the Bizarro or Phoenix figures yet? They're right here! *oh2*

Thanks for the pics! They look awesome even though those two are the ones that I care about less. Nevertheless they're awesome. :wub:

That Jean Grey minifigure is so beautiful. Why did the green Phoenix costume have to be the exclusive? Thats arguably her most iconic look. :cry_sad:

Does anyone know if the exclusive figures from last year's Comic Con wound up being in any of the sets?

Movie Green Lantern and Batman did not. NYCC superman obviously did end up in a set. But we were aware that would happen when we saw the sdcc display.

me hate Bizzaro! Me hate him very little :sick: ! No thank you for the pictures :thumbdown:

:tongue:

Phoneix looks ok, but is passable

I think we saw Phoenix in the Quinjet earlier this year. :grin:

Bizarro looks very good, and Phoenix is fine, she's more useful though. I really hate exclusives. :cry_sad: But like others have said, it doesn't mean we can't get them later! :sweet:

No pictures of Shazam and Venom yet? :sceptic:

Head shots...

*snips*

:wink:

From my photostream!

Thanks for the close ups. That Bizarro head would be perfect for zombie customs.

I wonder what the chances are of Phoenix having a double sided face with her fiery eyes?

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Removed quoted pics

I'd pay back ticket costs to anyone who scored me a bizarro (and hopefully any one of the others), but no-one I know is going :cry_sad::cry3: .

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

If Phoenix has an angry/constipated face on the back of the head as well, then it would be perfect for a Black Widow face replacement.

It's a good thing I'm not a big fan of any of the characters the figs are based off of this year, so I can be patient and wait for NYCC, and not be disappointed if they have new figs instead.

Wow! These minifigs look amazing. Batman and GL only interested me a little, superman seems like a waste, and Toy Fair Iron Man and Captain America don't look that great to me, but these are must haves for me. Please let thes figures be in sets, Lego.

Why oh why couldn't they have used that red hairpiece on Black Widow? And Bizarro's face print is fantastic. It's a shame pretty much none of us will ever see these outside of those pics or an obscenely priced E-Bay listing :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Now I have to explain to my 8 yr old Godson why he will probably never have Bizarro in his Lego superheroes collection! Thanks Lego!

Now I have to explain to my 8 yr old Godson why he will probably never have Bizarro in his Lego superheroes collection! Thanks Lego!

Well, being an exclusive means lego wasnt planing on making the figure at all for a set, so it being an exclusive atleast means it will excist.

Bizarro looks incredible! So much detail one him! Phoniex is nice as well. Her head and hair does look like a pretty good Black Widow replacement...I find it hard to believe TLG would make some of their most detailed figs so exclusive. They must know people would love to have these and rather than have us pay some Joe $200 for them, LEGO could just mass produce them in sets and have us buy them that way and they would profit a lot more from it. Kind of seems like a no brainer to me?

Stop quoting pictures, people. :hmpf_bad:

Oh. Phoenix... :drool: Please release her in a set, Lego. Pretty please? I'll give you even more money... :grin:

If we don't get this Phoenix in a set then we'll definitely get a Dark Phoenix variant or a regular Jean Grey. She's too big a character not to appear in any X-Men sets.

What's with the replacing Jeans hair with Widow? It's the same piece. May be a different shade of red, but there wasn't anything wrong with that...