Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Your excitment when opening almost sold me on the set. But in Canada it's 40 dollars, and I just can't say it's worth it. :sceptic:

Your excitment when opening almost sold me on the set. But in Canada it's 40 dollars, and I just can't say it's worth it. :sceptic:

I agree. However, I would say it is worth it as a part of a Lego run across the border! :laugh:

I agree. However, I would say it is worth it as a part of a Lego run across the border! :laugh:

I thought you said you didn't have a vehicle :tongue:

I cut out a minute of me being even more excited to make the video shorter. :laugh:

I liked your comment. :grin:

Edited by just2good

@Just2good

Nice review like I said, are you going to have the EB review up soon :sceptic: . I hope so, I am looking forward to it! :laugh::wink:

@Just2good

Nice review like I said, are you going to have the EB review up soon :sceptic: . I hope so, I am looking forward to it! :laugh::wink:

Here it is. I know it's sloppy and quick. :laugh:

just got home from watching the dark knight rises in theaters in the Philippines, and all i could say is I WANT lego the dark knight rises sets!!!! its the best comic movie trilogy imho. lego should capitalize on this.

TLG should give us the the movie version of the batwing, another tumbler set, better pod, and the wayne mansion with the bat cave underneath it!!!

One word for those future minifigs: EXCELSIOR!

It would most likely be an exclusive if ever made, but I think that Stan Lee should be immortalized in plastic as a minifig. On second thought, he makes so many cameos in these movies they could just make him as one of the citizens that a hero has to save. That would be gold TLG. GOLD! Please, LEGO. Please?

One word for those future minifigs: EXCELSIOR!

It would most likely be an exclusive if ever made, but I think that Stan Lee should be immortalized in plastic as a minifig. On second thought, he makes so many cameos in these movies they could just make him as one of the citizens that a hero has to save. That would be gold TLG. GOLD! Please, LEGO. Please?

If it ever happens, it will probably be like a George Lucas figure where it will be almost impossible to get :tongue:

If it ever happens, it will probably be like a George Lucas figure where it will be almost impossible to get :tongue:

Well, I think the big difference with Stan Lee is that his thing is to cameo in a bunch of these movies. Maybe TLG will imitate that with him making a cameo in a set or two. A longshot, I know, but it would be awesome if it happened. Where are the ambassadors? They need to mention this to someone with TLG.

Edited by iambob13

Well, I think the big difference with Stan Lee is that his thing is to cameo in a bunch of these movies. Maybe TLG will imitate that with him making a cameo in a set or two. A longshot, I know, but it would be awesome if it happened. Where are the ambassadors? They need to mention this to someone with TLG.

This would be awesome. The best part would be that, since he does appear in so many films, once LEGO has made a head print for him it can be reused for pretty much any Marvel movie he has a role in.

The only issue is whether or not any of the scenes he's in are significant enough to warrant a set. He's hardly ever even a rescuee; most of the time he's just a funny background character.

The only issue is whether or not any of the scenes he's in are significant enough to warrant a set. He's hardly ever even a rescuee; most of the time he's just a funny background character.

He was a security guard in the Ang Lee Hulk movie, so they could potentially make a Stan Lee security guard as a nod to that at some point. Other movies where he has more significant or obvious roles were the newer Hulk film, where he drinks the bottle that has Banner's blood in it (but I don't think that fits into a set), and Thor, where he's one of the people trying to get the Hammer out of the ground.

Overall, I think making a background character like a security guard that looks like him would make more sense.

Spiderman set looks better than expected!

Iron Fist is the best minifig in it in my opinion.

Still waiting for it to hit the Lego store

Fun idea, but as mentioned, unlikely. A cartoon version of him has appeared in a few episodes of Ultimate Spiderman where he is the janitor of Parker's high school, so if they ever make a set based on his school, it would be possible for him to be included, along with Agent Coulson (who is the principal). :thumbup:

I thought you said you didn't have a vehicle :tongue:

My dad was using it for the weekend. :grin:

Edited by prateek

Sooo... the Lego Shop at Home says July 23 is when you can order the Spider-Man set, but my local LEGO store says they will start selling them on the 1st.

Darn. I have a coupon for a in-store purchase for 10% off...

... but only until the end of the month.

Edited by TheWarden

Well, as I said before he could be a civilian, too. I don't think it matters too much for some sort of screen accuracy. Just put him in there, TLG. He's played a civilian several times. Guess who superheroes save a lot... Civilians. Works perfect for me. It would be best to have him in some sort of clothing or style that he's known for, though. Heck. Just make the face printing and then Stan "The Man" could pop up anywhere just like in the movies.

Sooo... the Lego Shop at Home says July 23 is when you can order the Spider-Man set, but my local LEGO store says they will start selling them on the 1st.

Darn. I have a coupon for a in-store purchase for 10% off...

... but only until the end of the month.

Go in the day before and ask them for it, they surley will either already have them out, or go in the back and get you one because it would most likely already be in their database. It shouldn't be a problem. :sweet: