Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Has anyone heard about "War Machine" being a figure? Or is it just Iron Man?

No war machine in avengers movie so no war machine minifigure from that lisence.

Where'd you get 18 from? I don't think there will be two variations for Marvel.

Lexuthor

Jokers goon

Two face goon with glasses

Two face goon without glasses

Poison ivy

Bane

Catwoman

Bue batman

Superman

Wonderwoman

Bruce wayne

Black batman

Robin

Joker

Two face

Harley quinn

Riddler

Security guard

On another note, I would love two different Loki's though I do see the possibility of duplicates of any 'Main' guys being extremelly small. Perhaps tossing in a couple "generic" movie bad guys some place is the route Lego will take.

Edited by SBrown

I really can't wait for these Marvel sets, especially the Quinjet. When should the first pictures be cropping up?

Edited by halfpenguinhalflego

I really can't wait for these Marvel sets, especially the Quinjet. When should the first pictures be cropping up?

Anytime between now and the fifteenth. :classic:

*snip*

On another note, I would love two different Loki's though I do see the possibility of duplicates of any 'Main' guys being extremelly small. Perhaps tossing in a couple "generic" movie bad guys some place is the route Lego will take.

I do believe that there will be an even amount of DC and Marvel characters (the currently unknown minifigure in the Captain America set will probably take the place of the second Batman, or possibly Nick Fury, I don't know), but I don't think that henchmen and security guards are anything to brag about. I don't think it matters if Doc Ock has two henchmen when Joker and Two-Face together had three, it's not a big deal in my eyes. Nobody would really get excited if they read about a Police Officer and a Henchmen are included when they are overshadowed by a big name heroes and villains like Batman, Spider-man, and The Joker. Plus, the way I see it, if a minifigure is relativley generic, have no personality (besides being good or evil) and are unnamed, they aren't a character.

Black Widow's hair is this piece: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=85974

Have you been to Toy Fair? But if it is that, and in red, I'll need to get that. :sweet: But if it's exactly that and in brown, whatever, her torso and face may still make me get her.

Looks like there still aren't pictures, even though Kocke Klub posted them for about every other theme (except for Hero Factory and Ninjago, so there is still hope I guess)

Have you been to Toy Fair? But if it is that, and in red, I'll need to get that. :sweet: But if it's exactly that and in brown, whatever, her torso and face may still make me get her.

Looks like there still aren't pictures, even though Kocke Klub posted them for about every other theme (except for Hero Factory and Ninjago, so there is still hope I guess)

Black widow's hair is red in the film and comics!!!

Black widow's hair is red in the film and comics!!!

I know, just making sure to take it with a grain of salt :wink: I would be very happy to get this piece in red though without leaves on it, I'm a Barbara Gordon fan :grin:

Barbara Gordon's hair and Black Widow's hair are both actually a very different red :wink:

Hope to see some Super Heroes pictures from the toy far as well :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

Yes, I did go. It's that piece in red.

Could you then perhaps give any further detail that haven't been reported by FBTB etc?

Edited by Housey98

Oh hey, nice spot :sweet: Looks very cool indeed :thumbup:

Nice picture of Iron Man and Thor, by the way, haha :tongue:

Hope to see more soon!

Regards,

Mitch

Barbara Gordon's hair and Black Widow's hair are both actually a very different red :wink:

Hope to see some Super Heroes pictures from the toy far as well :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

I'll take what I can get. Even if it isn't that accurate, that is one of my favorite hairpieces so I welcome in new colors, especially red. :wink:

Thank you! :classic:

I am definitly BrickLinking Black Widow :wub: Or who knows? Maybe I'll even try to buy the whole Quinjet set, I do want Thor and Loki too, they just aren't must haves for me.

Does anyone else think Black widow's face looks angry?

Yeah, it kind of looks like Poison Ivy's, but with red lips, not that you can make that much detail out. :sceptic:

Yeah, it kind of looks like Poison Ivy's, but with red lips, not that you can make that much detail out. :sceptic:

Exactly my thoughts :classic:

I wonder which suit Iron Man will have? The prototype and that statue have the Mark 3 but the promotional has him in his Mark 6! I think it will be the Mark 6. Who ever went to the toy fair can tell me which one ( suit) he is in?

Does anyone else think Black widow's face looks angry?

Why does it seem every girl in this theme has happy/angry expression?

Oh cool thanks for the info man. Cool that the pic kind of gives her away too now :classic:

Ooh! Black Widow! The only villainess that competes with Poison Ivy for my favorite! :wub: That minifig really does her justice, probably going to BrickLink it, since the set doesn't interest me. That fig, however, does. :wub: