Sign in to follow this  
ThankyTo

Lego Star Wars 10198 Tantive IV (limited edition) Time-lapse

I did you a disservice by assuming the video would be a little boring and for that I apologise :blush: . It's actually very well done, and I really like how you made the effort to make the pieces appear to move around of their own accord rather than just showing the stereotypical build. My favourite part was around 44 seconds in when the 'thrusters' moved to the back of the engine blocks. Very well done :thumbup:

I did you a disservice by assuming the video would be a little boring and for that I apologise :blush: . It's actually very well done, and I really like how you made the effort to make the pieces appear to move around of their own accord rather than just showing the stereotypical build. My favourite part was around 44 seconds in when the 'thrusters' moved to the back of the engine blocks. Very well done :thumbup:

I had the same feeling (just another timelapse build) but the movement of the pieces really adds to the experience...

Very well done

Any Comments?

Please share the video

I'm sorry, I thought I did comment yesterday :wacko:. Sorry.

I really like it, this is so smoothly done, and looking like it's building it's self is fantastic.

You can tell this took some time and patience to do!

Only needs a SW character saying 'Hey!' at the start like in the LEGO commercials :laugh:

Nice!

Building a set like this one takes some time, but to record every single piece step by step you really need patience, respect!

Greetings

-Bane