Sign in to follow this  
Pate-keetongu

MOC: Qwena

That's.. wow.

Proportions look right, I'm impressed with the size of the figure. I like that you've incorporated System, old Bionicle parts, and the new HF system parts all into one figure. That hair is something to look at, wow. I also like the outfit, open back corset-looking top, with that skirt. I love the way you did the bow, and the skirt (it's removeable? Wow), and I just love those boots (or heels, whichever). Those Piraka legs really do come in handy.

I am very impressed. It's colorful, consistent, and somewhat sexy.

And I like that alot. :wink:

Stunningly hot!

Sexy use of a mixture of Bionicle, Technic and Hero Factory parts to make this vamp!

More than a great job, I realy love her this MOC!

It always amazes me when somebody makes something like this. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: 5 out of 5 thumbs way up!

Thanks for nice comments, everyone.

I posted some stuff and information about this MOC in my blog.

Great to have some insight into the creative decisions that went into this MOC! Sometimes the actual design process for a MOC or set is just as interesting as the end result.

Anyway, this is a pretty nice MOC. It's a very "sculptural" MOC, where parts serve to lend it a streamlined and substantial-looking form rather than being selected for having matching textures. It's not a style of building I'm good at or fond of using in my own MOCs, which tend to be smaller models based on a few parts that I feel happen to look good together, but it's definitely one that I can always admire the complexity of.

The head and hair are wonderfully expressive. Colors across the whole model are well-organized, body proportions are effective, and the end result looks good from all angles-- with or without the green accessory sections attached. Well done!

Edited by Aanchir

Hello!

I got a new camera (Canon EOS 450D) earlier this week and took some photos of this MOC. The old pics were quite grainy, so here's better ones:

aaaaqwena1.jpg

aaqwena1-3pi.jpg

Better resolution on BS folder when moderated.

Edited by pig

I do not venture into the Action Figure forum section that often but I'm glad I did.

All I can say WOW! I had no idea you can make the action figure parts look so... sexy. :blush:

Those boots and the hair. HOT!