Hi everyone,

here's the whole family...

Lego_family_01.JPG

I still have some todos with the Tremo...

Hmm, what next? A Zetros?

So far

Pat

@dfs473: thanks... You had a major part of it :wink:

Edited by Pat-Ard

Hi there everyone,

does anyone of you have a closeup photo of the U20 Logo? I'd like to print some decals...

Pat

@ Pat-Ard: Right click on the photo that appears on this Flickr webpage, and you can select various sizes of this logo. The "Original" size is a mammoth 3456 x 2298 pixels (3.56 MB)! I used the smaller 800x600 image below for this Eurobricks post:

2892783557_4c11321e59_z.jpg

Hi there,

thanks for your links, but I'm not looking for the Mercedes Benz Logo (Star), I'm looking for the characters "U20".

Pat

@ Pat-Ard: Are you sure there is even a U20 badge on the exterior of the Unimog? Look at the 7 photos of the Unimog U20 here; I don't see anything written on the exterior except on the front bonnet. Maybe the reason that people cannot find a U20 logo is that it does not exist.

@ Pat-Ard: Are you sure there is even a U20 badge on the exterior of the Unimog? Look at the 7 photos of the Unimog U20 here; I don't see anything written on the exterior except on the front bonnet. Maybe the reason that people cannot find a U20 logo is that it does not exist.

The U20 logo is written on the bottom left side of the doors. Here and here. But I couldn't find just logo in acceptable resolution for printing. Try to cut from one of these, that I provide.

Edited by Povratnik

Sorry guys, no real good pictures for self-made stickers...

Edited by Pat-Ard

After receiving the 42007 sets (three of them) I used the new panels for pimping my U20 cab. I think it looks much better. Those news panels are really great.Overdid the front bumper, too. Next will be the mudguards. And finally R/Cing it.

U20_neu_01.JPG

U20_neu_02.JPG

U20_neu_03.JPG

So far

Pat

Holy Necropost Batman! Although you were the OP so it's okay. BTW beautiful trucks you have, they're making me jealous of my small lego technic collection.

Hi Tim S.,

it's easy to build. Just buy a 8110 and change a few things. Oh yes, and you need the new Motocrossbike (42007) and some parts here an there...

;)

Pat

Hmmm, not for the whole model, because it's just a shortened version of the 8110 chassis. Maybe for the cab, would this be enough?

Pat