Sign in to follow this  
tjb tyranno

Any news on new Dinosaur sets?

It's definitely a new picture, but it still doesn't prove that these sets are coming, since they were apparently cancelled.

Where did you find this picture, Mr.Bionicle?

in french its written he found the pics where someone from lego UK lives

Hi I found these rapidly in a shop catalogue of U.K. I could a photograph make and those see you, bowl a plane further also what differently but I think a dragon that that of Harry for the is. Bowl tolerated by September 2005 from therefore just as. I more photograph than has I let you know.

sorry of me English I end up France therefore very well English no sorry.

;)

So you have got more pictures than you've shown us? If so, do you know what the Harry Potter sets look like?

I hope this is a sign of something new.. but if this is an old retail catalogue then it might have been sent out before the dino line was "supposedly" cancelled.

But please keep us updated Mr Bionicle :)

Jon.

I hope this is a sign of something new.. but if this is an old retail catalogue then it might have been sent out before the dino line was "supposedly" cancelled.

But please keep us updated Mr Bionicle :)

Jon.

I hope that those new dino line are not cancelled. But perhaps someone can income your country to a shop catalogue and look just as or there a photograph at stands.

So you have got more pictures than you've shown us? If so, do you know what the Harry Potter sets look like?

If I something places more weet I that

well anyway, you can use the attach an image option to add an image to your post when you have new pictures.

What does the dragon look like?

There you see that dragon bionicle a real face of a dragon fixed wings with horns on the head and body from bit. In the red.

It sounds like the Harry Potter one to me. The Viking one doesn't have horns.

Hungarian Horntail. It fits.

Is there any way you can get pictures, Mr. Bionicle? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INFO! :D

7017.jpg

That dragon where I have concerning is differently. The head and abdomen and back are differently than these also for the and under mouth is differently.