Sign in to follow this  
tjb tyranno

Any news on new Dinosaur sets?

have you seen the misterX simpson episode ? it is my favorite episode ever

"Mr. X, hmmm... Dare I cross the final frontier?"

"All the much that's fit to rake"

"Thats it, I'll make up the news.

"At least take off your Pulitzer Prize when you say that."

"I'm glad you won the Pulitzer Prize, but I'm sorry about the children.

"They're with God now."

"What made you think a giant bubble would stop them?

"Shut up, that's why!"

That's all I've got off the top of my head, (and something about efficient German lovemaking)

Hilarious,

Steve

P.S. See you on the island...

Lol i love the simpsons and that Mister X ep was great, now jipay dont get any ideas about putting all those novelty icons on the front page like homer did. :-D ;)

BloodyJay i also love family guy and i believe that a new series is due to start soon. :)

The dino is alived. Get a confirmation from a generous informator. The mail says i'm not supposed to say more so i respect it |:|

I must not have seen this episode of the simpsons... so i am afraid I have no clue if this means the new Adventurers Dino Line is ALIVE or NOT... or if you guys are just joking around. AHHH! Need confirmation!!!! *sing*

Jipay said he has had confirmation of the dino sets.

The Mister X thing was related to the source of Jipays confirmation ;)

Jon.

Lol i love the simpsons and that Mister X ep was great, now jipay dont get any ideas about putting all those novelty icons on the front page like homer did. :-D ;)

BloodyJay i also love family guy and i believe that a new series is due to start soon. :)

Like a dancing Jesus ? :|

I thought all the noises would be anoying but they're not :-D

Jon.

AHHH. I asked a friend about MisterX thing... apparently its when Homer gets the Internet and starts making up a bunch of fake stuff on the net but eventually makes up something that is actually true...

Does this mean that the confirmation of the Dino Sets is true and reliable. Sorry, I need a straight forward answer LoL. No MisterX stuff! :oD

Jon.

AHHH. I asked a friend about MisterX thing... apparently its when Homer gets the Internet and starts making up a bunch of fake stuff on the net but eventually makes up something that is actually true...

Does this mean that the confirmation of the Dino Sets is true and reliable. Sorry, I need a straight forward answer LoL. No MisterX stuff! :oD

The dino line has been confirmed to lego retailers... Are you american ? i mean you should be able to read between the lines :/

Jon.

The dino line has been confirmed to lego retailers... Are you american ? i mean you should be able to read between the lines :/

As this is my first time on Eurobricks, and with my lack of knowledge on this Simpson's episode, I am afraid I wasn't sure if people were just joking around to each other or confirming the existence of this line. I assumed there would be an official post on the main page if it was 100% confirmed. (The latest post on the main site about the Dino Line still says it is unconfirmed and rumoured to be cancelled).

This is very good news. Very good. Can we expect to see pics anytime soon? On the 10th? 20th? (It was earlier mentioned in this post that the toy fair on the 20th would reveal more pictures of the new line)

P.S. - I am Canadian.

toyfair is taking place this week so we should see more. As usual we don't have anybody there so we will just steal pics from other boards :-D (after all they've stole ours *devil* )

we will just steal pics from other boards :-D (after all they've stole ours *devil* )

We?? don't you mean Mister X ;) or possible even erik the eurofig!

Jon.

toyfair is taking place this week so we should see more. As usual we don't have anybody there so we will just steal pics from other boards :-D (after all they've stole ours *devil* )

Steal from FBTB. They do the best coverage of normal LEGO.

They won't be at the Nuremberg Toy Fair though, only the American one, which is on the 20th.

I think I can wait... barely...

I remember seeing a price list of new sets titled "Dino 1", "Dino 2" ect... and if i recall the prices were like

Im assuming the airplane, from the tiny picture is probably 19.99... it doesnt seem big enough to be 30.00...

I wonder what the other sets could be... I CANT WAIT.

Yeah, that was in that price list that got posted a while back. The sets sound kind of similar to the old Dino Island ones, though... I'm skeptical.

How are you skeptical? You think it could be just a copy of the old Dino list or a screw up?

I hope that they come, however, from those new dino serial. But the dino are nou it same as adventure. And a someone has abandoned black monster and me plane also another photograph

I hope that they come, however, from those new dino serial. But the dino are nou it same as adventure. And a someone has abandoned black monster and me plane also another photograph

... I don't understand why the new picture(both the one of the little black creature and now this one of the plane) only say "Adventure"... I really hope that by this they mean "Adventurers"... I want to see Johnny Thunder back in action...