Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniac

None shall enter

You shall not pass!

It just had to be said. :grin:

Really nice work here, Taz. It seems that no matter how many techniques are developed to build castle walls, a new one is always being discovered, and the walls here caught my eye. Great representation of rough stonework. :wub: I love the use of the Heroica doors as wooden hatches (for lack of a better word at the moment) in the windows, too.

Taz, that's amazing! I love the details on the tiles and the walls. Lots of unique building techniques.

Cheers, I was trying to explain the wall technique to ISC yesterday but I think he'll know what I meant now......so does any body got a few thousand 1x2 light bley plates for me? :grin:

I love the roof and that cobble floor is just awesome! My only gripe is that left wall made of 1x2 plates. Doesn't match the smoothiness of the other features.

The two guards are frightening enough, I don't even dare to think about what hideous visage hides behind the black visor... *oh2*

"None Shall Enter" That's okay I don't think that I want to enter when looking at those zombie knights at the top.

No seriously a very nice MOC. I love all of the detail that you put into the building and the way you did the stone pathway is just pure genius. I will definitely be using some of your building techniques when I start doing my own MOCs.

Wow! Both the floor and wall textures are very clever! And the arch made of 1x1 round plates is so copy-able ^^ Also: Yes,Zombie-guardsmen!

Very nice and so effective! None shall enter, indeed!

Be well!

Cutty

Wow! This is a very stunning MOC. I especially like the rough, stone-slab floor. Great idea. But everything about it is very well done.

This MOC is full of amazing building techniques. The arch above the door is very impressive and it got my attention almost immediately. On the second look, the amazing floor tiling was revealed, and to be honest, I was so much into finding interesting little details, that I actually missed the 'bad' guys up on the wall. :sweet:

You shall not pass!

It just had to be said. :grin:

Really nice work here, Taz. It seems that no matter how many techniques are developed to build castle walls, a new one is always being discovered, and the walls here caught my eye. Great representation of rough stonework. :wub: I love the use of the Heroica doors as wooden hatches (for lack of a better word at the moment) in the windows, too.

They've been used at windows in Kingdoms as well.

I love the walls on this. The flowers are neat too. I wouldn't even want to come close to that door, those zombies are gonna jump on me if I get within range... :laugh: another great MOC, Taz.

Gee...I never thought of putting zombies in a medieval MOC...I guess everything's better with zombies! Aside from that, this is a great MOC, I love the stone floor!

That wall is just amazing, I think this is the first time I have seen that technique too, so thanks for showing us.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Brilliant build and wall :sweet: