SilvaShado

LEGO Factory Code 03R2

Does anyone know which factory is factory code is 03R2. A friend bought the Town Hall and as they've built it, they've found quite a few missing pieces, up to 11 at last count. They called customer service and the rep asked them to find the factory code on the sticker/tape that closes the box up. It's hard to read, but the code was 03R2. The rep wouldn't tell them which factory this is, but I'm wondering if one of the factories doesn't have good quality checks because I've heard from other people that they've been finding more missing pieces than normal. Though I don't know which factory code their boxes came from. Just curious if anyone knows or has been tracking factory codes.

I was under the impression that this number is a batch number, meaning all sets produced in one production run will have the same number. Most likely it's a duplicated or missing bag for parts of that production run. I'm not sure how to determine which factory they come from, but I guess it would be the same one where the other modulars were boxed (Billund?).

The missing pieces issue happened last year with the 10197 Fire Brigade as well, where one batch number was affected with lots of missing pieces, and I'm really surprised this has happened again with the Town Hall. I'm sure Lego will have it fixed for you in no time though!

Edited by fyrmedhatt

I was under the impression that this number is a batch number, meaning all sets produced in one production run will have the same number. Most likely it's a duplicated or missing bag for parts of that production run. I'm not sure how to determine which factory they come from, but I guess it would be the same one where the other modulars were boxed (Billund?).

The missing pieces issue happened last year with the 10197 Fire Brigade as well, where one batch number was affected with lots of missing pieces, and I'm really surprised this has happened again with the Town Hall. I'm sure Lego will have it fixed for you in no time though!

Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know it's the batch number. My friend thought it was the factory code, as in which factory it came from, but it's what batch it came from. Makes much more sense.

I do hope they have it fixed before I get to buying a copy.

Do you know which pieces they were? Or at least which numbered bags? I just bought Town Hall today. Just checked...my code is 05R2.

Do you know which pieces they were? Or at least which numbered bags? I just bought Town Hall today. Just checked...my code is 05R2.

Unfortunately, I don't know what pieces they were. My friend didn't tell me. Have you come across any missing pieces yet?

Unfortunately, I don't know what pieces they were. My friend didn't tell me. Have you come across any missing pieces yet?

I haven't hot around to building it yet. When I do, I'll report back if anything is missing.

Hi, I recently purchased the Town Hall and I'm almost done with the first level. I had a few missing pieces as well. Most notably I'm missing one of the drawers for the file cabinet and a 6x1 white piece. My factory code is 03R2 as well. This is the first time I've this problem with LEGO. I hope they fix this.

They will. All you have to do is go to their website and get to the missing parts section and fill in the necessary info.

Legocrazy81. -- Did you build it yet? Any missing pieces? My code is also 05R2. I may not get to it for awhile and I would like to know if I should expect missing pieces.

Thanks,

Andy D

Legocrazy81. -- Did you build it yet? Any missing pieces? My code is also 05R2. I may not get to it for awhile and I would like to know if I should expect missing pieces.

Thanks,

Andy D

Not yet. I don't know how much longer I can resist the temptation though... Were trying to sell the house, and if we get a call from the realtor that they want to show the house, it would just be one more thing to have to clean up. Since there's 10+ pages for each section of the build, I'd have to spread out on a big table. Like I said, I may not be able to resist it much longer though.

My apologies for the double post. I did it because just editing a post won't bring this up to top, and Silver Shado and Andy D wanted this question answered. I hope I haven't angered the mods. :blush:

I have gotten through bags section 1 & 2, so far no missing pieces. Again my code is 05R2. So, unless the missing pieces were in the 3rd section of the build, Andy D, you should be good.

Edited by Legocrazy81

My apologies for the double post. I did it because just editing a post won't bring this up to top, and Silver Shado and Andy D wanted this question answered. I hope I haven't angered the mods. :blush:

I have gotten through bags section 1 & 2, so far no missing pieces. Again my code is 05R2. So, unless the missing pieces were in the 3rd section of the build, Andy D, you should be good.

Thanks for the update. We should be good as the poster (lulugege) mentioned that the pieces were missing from the first level.

Thanks,

Andy D

I do have the (seems to be universal) problems with the small windowpanes and the mold site. It looks like a partial fingerprint. I don't think I'm going to worry about it just now. It's not terribly noticeable, but I know it's there. :hmpf_bad: and the unevenness of the roof section. Bit of an annoyance over anything else. All the pieces are there, however.