Instantly recognizable. :thumbup: Fantastic plant work.

This is very nice! That torso, it's from the Medival Farm set, right?

Yeah the mill.

Taz you truelly are a moc expert well done, the greenery everywhere is expertly placed so the whole build looks wonderful. :thumbup:

Wow this is wonderful work.

It is fantastic.

Looks great Taz! The lush green is very pleasant, and the interior is incredibly cozy! :thumbup: I like the way you did the flooring and how it ends with individual planks; I haven't seen that before.

Wow, what a little beauty!! I love the foliage and the interior is really well done! The little table with that barrel and the little drawer is excellent! The fireplace is also eyecandy! Very much to borrow for me now when I´ve started to build interiors! :classic:

Cheers for the feedback guys, it's been receiving fours and fives in the MOCathalon so I'm pretty happy with those scores.:sweet:

I have to say that I absolutly love your version of Bag End. Bag End is one of my favorite locations in LOTR and I am really happy to see that someone has done it justice. My only dislike is the your MOC is not for sale from Lego so that I could buy multiples of it. :classic:

Nice! I like the details like the candle and the arches in the house, like in the real ones!

OH MY GOSH. This is simply amazing! You truly captured the feel presented in the movie, overall a GREAT job!

The only one small problem I have with it, is it seems to crowded with plant life. Maybe if there was fewer trees, and more grass, it might look better, but other than that, it is simply amazing!

No Sting above the fireplace. :sad:

Other than that, beautiful work. I especially love the fireplace techniques. :thumbup:

The things some people notice. :laugh:

Another really good MOC Tazmaniac!

Great build, it looks pretty accurate :wink:

A build for the MOCathalon, eh... nice! I'm in that contest as well. :wink: Which category was this built for?

Great build, it looks pretty accurate :wink:

A build for the MOCathalon, eh... nice! I'm in that contest as well. :wink: Which category was this built for?

Cheers, it's for #5 LOTR.

Looks very nice!

I just noticed that "Bag End" is very like "Spinner's End".... heh.... another to add to the list of elements that JK Rowling copied from LOTR. :P

I played around with that idea and just couldn't get a design I liked, so maybe on the next one.....

Recognizable immediately! Fantastic work. :sweet: I wonder if this is going to be a start to more LOTR mocs this year with the coming release of the Hobbit!

CF

Taz, I haven't had time to fully compliment this amazing creation, so I thought I'd at least drop in and tell you that every time I scroll past it on the frontpage I want ask it to marry me. :wub_drool:

Taz, I haven't had time to fully compliment this amazing creation, so I thought I'd at least drop in and tell you that every time I scroll past it on the frontpage I want ask it to marry me. :wub_drool:

:blush:...awww shucks, thanks Hinck.

I've asked it for you and it said yes.:wub: