Sign in to follow this  
LEGOman273

Theed Palace Hangar

Hello!

Nice photopgraphy and well designed scene! :classic:

I'd like to suggest something when you do your final shots. :classic:

The droid who is hit by the laser bolt. He is just being hit. Thus he can't already lie on the floor. :wink: He should rather just be flying through the air in direction of the wall, or (which is more easily to display) heavily bending his torso backwards. :classic:

I know it's difficult to include movement in a scene, but I am sure you will do fine. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Wow! Nice work on Theed! I like how you did the floors, walls, and movement except for the battle droid being hit. :sweet:

6950977247_8f193aec59.jpg

This last pic is great, it makes the scene look just how it should :thumbup:.

Hello!

Nice photopgraphy and well designed scene! :classic:

I'd like to suggest something when you do your final shots. :classic:

The droid who is hit by the laser bolt. He is just being hit. Thus he can't already lie on the floor. :wink: He should rather just be flying through the air in direction of the wall, or (which is more easily to display) heavily bending his torso backwards. :classic:

I know it's difficult to include movement in a scene, but I am sure you will do fine. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

He was standing right up against the small column, so when the blaster bolt hit, he flew back into the column. :grin:

'Fig posing is difficult, in fact, the Naboo Guard that is shooting could not stand up on his own, and I had to put the crate there to keep him up.

This is great! But the droids do need their backpacks on.

I don't think that I have any sand red 1x2 plates. (I didn't buy the old Geonosian Fighter, it was mixed in with a large batch of second-hand LEGO, so missing pieces are very likely. I searched the bricks to find those 1x2's, but I couldn't find them. :cry_sad:)

I just checked BL: those pieces are only included in the Geonosian Fighter and in a bulk-brick set (only one in there). :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Edited by LEGOman273

More pics, as promised. Check the first post. :wink:

I guess you don't have Darth Maul :laugh:.

Well, Black Maul looks menacing as well :wink:

You have almost created the entire scene - you just need lightsabers :classic:

Edited by mortesv

This looks really nice. I love the tiling, as well a some nice greebling. To bad you don't have any actual minifigures.

Great job :thumbup: