CopMike

New survey from TLG - supershort & quick

It´s only 3 questions so it won´t take long :laugh:!

Here´s some background info by Tormod Askildsen, LEGO head of community development, on why it´s so short:

It is essentially only one question namely NPS rating and the reason why. The other two are just to know the very basic demographics per respondent. The reason we do this is that NPS (Net Promoter Score), is now used as a lead indicator in the LEGO Group for how well we deliver good experiences to consumers. To be able to use the NPS score proactively, we need to measure it with a higher frequency that just once a year. For most touch points we measure it on a monthly basis (e.g. LEGO.com, Online Shop, Consumer Service). For the AFOL and TFOL community, we measure it on a quarterly level because we got push back when we increased the frequency last year. In some Brand Stores, we measure NPS live on a dayly basis. So please give us the feedback.

In late March or early April, we will issue a much more extensive survey to the TFOL and AFOL community.

Tormod

Here we go :sweet:!

Just completed. Now where's my cookie? :tongue:

The first question was pretty interesting, because there was actually a space to answer it this time.

Just completed. Now where's my cookie? :tongue:

The first question was pretty interesting, because there was actually a space to answer it this time.

Yea, I think they've done that for the past few.

Done. It's a little odd there was no picture of the "Gewinne! Win! Gagne!" kid screaming at me.

Is this the same one as Mister Phes posted in the Pirates forum? It won't let me do it here.

Oddly, I find myself looking forward to the survey in March (?).I think I may have a disease :sick: ! That was short. Too short.. IT'S A TRAP! : Admiral Ackbar : .

Dakar

Is this the same one as Mister Phes posted in the Pirates forum? It won't let me do it here.

Yes.

Done! I'm looking forward to the next survey!