Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Official LEGO Survey

The LEGO Group is conducting a quick survey!

It's just three questions so it won't take much of your time, but the feedback helps the LEGO Group to improve their products and your participation demonstrates continued interest in the LEGO Pirates theme. However, a special in-depth survey is coming in late March.

Take me to the survey!!!

gallery_273_58_17.gif

It was a lot shorter than usual. It looks like I'll have to wait to late March to express my love for LEGO pirates.

:jollyroger:

It's indeed very short. I wonder how useful such a short survey can be for TLG, but it appears to be enough for now.

Is this survey only aimed at the Pirates theme? I didn't see it stated anywhere.

Anyway, I think this forum is still very much alive so I guess the Pirates theme is still quite popular :pir-classic:

What a short survey, I am pleased I can still click in the second box for age though (18-24), I get the previliage for another few months (then I fall in the next box, thats how you know your getting old).

What a short survey, I am pleased I can still click in the second box for age though (18-24), I get the previliage for another few months (then I fall in the next box, thats how you know your getting old).

Sadly some of us have to tick the next box now :(. It saddens me that being 25 I'd now be in the "old" category on x-factor even!

My, that was a remarkably short survey.... Perhaps that was purely to give them a quick picture of what age-group is most active on Lego.com and where their from? But surely they could just get that from SAH accounts? It dunnae' make sense Cap'n!