Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Yakuza Family - Day 3

Vote: Minoru (VolcanicPanic)

But I'm still very suspicious about Tamiko(zakura), even more so if it's true that she and Minoru was in contact with each other. :hmpf_bad:

Such an odd claim to make, neutral blocker. I have only ever heard tales of such a role, and that was long ago. They turned out to be about as useful as Minoru is now, how fitting.. And for making an out-of-the-ordinary claim, he sure did neglect to think of some far more likely reasons for the lack of killings last night. I'd guess that the mutineers' kill got canceled, somehow other than a third blocker, and that Minoru decided or was advised to try and take responsibility for it. But why, after Norio voiced his suspicions earlier in the week about the blocker that contacted him, did Minoru not make this claim then, even if privately?

Vote: Minoru (VolcanicPanic)

Hello again everyone, I've some information for you all that you may find useful tomorrow in case I don't make it through the night.

As you know, I was in contact with Tadao, the late town blocker, but I was also in contact with the role-cop, whose name will not be released due to what happened last night and yesterday when Ichirou revealed Tadao.

Last night, this person role-copped Isamu and determined him to be a Goon. I'm not sure what this role is or means, but it doesn't even remotely sound like a townie role. Since what Minoru said was ridiculously suspicious, I agree voting him out is a good idea, but we must also keep this in mind.

Hm, perhaps I am remembering something wrong. I will go and consult the bowl of all-telling ramen noodles, and make sure I have my facts straight..

But I'm still very suspicious about Tamiko(zakura), even more so if it's true that she and Minoru was in contact with each other. :hmpf_bad:

And this. I, at least, still harbor my concerns regarding Lizzy.

Last night, this person role-copped Isamu and determined him to be a Goon. I'm not sure what this role is or means, but it doesn't even remotely sound like a townie role. Since what Minoru said was ridiculously suspicious, I agree voting him out is a good idea, but we must also keep this in mind.

A goon is a 'vanilla' scum, but that's not really a role (I don't think role cops normally confirm alignments).

Hmm Akira. If that is true, we need to switch our votes to Isamu, since a goon is a vanilla scum, if I remember correctly. I just wonder how reliable your source is.

Since a confirmed target is better than someone that is 99% likely to be scum.

Hmm Akira. If that is true, we need to switch our votes to Isamu, since a goon is a vanilla scum, if I remember correctly. I just wonder how reliable your source is.

*sniff* Why is it better to take out a vanilla scum than it is to take out a possible scum blocker?

Vote: Minoru (VolcanicPanic) A neutral blocker sounds rather unlikely.

Since a confirmed target is better than someone that is 99% likely to be scum.

That's odd reasoning.

We don't know the reliability of Akira's source and the vig could always take out Isamu at night. If we would vote out Isamu and let the vig take care of Minoru instead, he would still be able to block a Yakuza with a night action.

*sniff* Why is it better to take out a vanilla scum than it is to take out a possible scum blocker?

I agree. I'm sure the Vigilante that Norio is in contact with will target Isamu

That's odd reasoning.

We don't know the reliability of Akira's source and the vig could always take out Isamu at night. If we would vote out Isamu and let the vig take care of Minoru instead, he would still be able to block a Yakuza with a night action.

Notice How I said If it was true. We have no intention of knowing that at the moment, So my vote is staying where it is.

'Intention' must have been replaced by 'way' or 'mean', I am an old Japanese lady, English is not my first language, kuso!

Minoru. Suspicious once named by Norio, somewhat bizarre roleclaim afterwards. I think we should be mindful of this Goon investigation result but as others have said, that should be a vanilla Mutineer role. Let's deal with a bigger fish tonight.

Vote: Minoru (Volcanicpanik)

This is interesting. But considering a Goon doesn't pose any immediate threat, I think we should stick to Minoru...for today.

Notice How I said If it was true. We have no intention of knowing that at the moment, So my vote is staying where it is.

'Intention' must have been replaced by 'way' or 'mean', I am an old Japanese lady, English is not my first language, kuso!

Even if we knew it was true, it would still be safer to vote out Minoru and have the vig take out Isamu. (and, if we have one, maybe have a Watcher target Isamu in case he's protected)

Even if we knew it was true, it would still be safer to vote out Minoru and have the vig take out Isamu. (and, if we have one, maybe have a Watcher target Isamu in case he's protected)

Arguably, since I don't know about you, but I would rather lynch a confirmed scummy than someone that has the slightest chance of being scum. but it is not an issue. :classic:

I hope my brother's Role Cop is trustworthy. If we've caught not one but two scum today, there is much to be thankful for. Even if the scum should protect Isamu tonight, we will have a solid lynch tomorrow.

Arguably, since I don't know about you, but I would rather lynch a confirmed scummy than someone that has the slightest chance of being scum. but it is not an issue. :classic:

Fair enough. My thought is that they're both going to die anyways, so we might as well take the path that prevents an action from being used, but either should work, really. (provided the blocker doesn't know who the vig is)

Very interesting. I didn't think a role cop could get such a result, but if that's true, we might be looking at a brighter night :wink:.

And wether Minoru is a neutral or scum blocker doesn't really matter, he is only a hindrance to us as he's most likely to block townies, so I will

Vote: Minoru (volcanicpanik)

I'll throw down my vote for Minoru, too.

Assuming that the Goon finding on Isamu is accurate, Minoru is a more dangerous person to leave alive tonight. Our vig can spend their time going after Isamu or Tamiko, who I've noticed has been fairly quiet since the failed Jester claim fizzled out.

I'll throw down my vote for Minoru, too.

Assuming that the Goon finding on Isamu is accurate, Minoru is a more dangerous person to leave alive tonight. Our vig can spend their time going after Isamu or Tamiko, who I've noticed has been fairly quiet since the failed Jester claim fizzled out.

My wife was always so smart. I will also Vote: Minoru (Volcanicpanik)

Hopefully our vigilante will be successful; maybe we'll wake to see two dead Mutineers come morning. :sweet:

As you know, I was in contact with Tadao, the late town blocker, but I was also in contact with the role-cop, whose name will not be released due to what happened last night and yesterday when Ichirou revealed Tadao.

What? Okay, I don't get why everyone is falling for that. So you don't know what a goon is, Akira? I'd expect anyone who even has finished Mafia School Elementary School to know what a goon is. Don't play stupid. A goon is a member of the scum with no actions, you should know that.

Which makes even less sence: We are meant to believe that there is a role cop who not only gets the role of the target, which would have been none, in case I had been a goon, but also the allegiance? That's just what, complete overkill? I know you are lying, but if I didn't, I wouldn't believe you a single word.

And why exactly haven't you told us there was a role cop when Yasu claimed on day 1? We lynched her anyway, so there's nothing lost, but I expect that a loyal Yakuza would have told us, just to make sure we actually kill her.

So either you are lying, or your role + allegiance cop is lying to you and you are incredibly stupid. I tend to the first one.

But Minoru should be lying as well, this renegade story doesn't add up. I've never heard about it before, and ftom his statements it seems neither has Minoru. Propably some advice of a team member. So I'll go on and

vote: Minoru (VolcanicPanik)

I hope the vigilante cares for Akira. Honestly, I can't believe you fall for his weird story.

No, it's just pretty much impossible for a Goon to be townie. It can be assumed. :sceptic:

No, it's just pretty much impossible for a Goon to be townie. It can be assumed. :sceptic:

:wall: So you are saying there can't be an actionless scum member that is a townie as well? Thanks for pointing that out, never would have guessed that. :sarcasm_hmpf: