gotoAndLego

Heartlake City V-Dub Club

gallery_15845_212_1480.png

Continuing on my VW Van kick, I made one for Friends figs. They use Ralph's sliding door and the table in the back is hinged revealing a storage compartment.

6942933185_3f1ec14b15_b.jpg

6796819390_70979ff0c1_b.jpg

6942933515_3d09eeffda_b.jpg

In one word.....CUTE ! :grin:

Great work 'gotoAndLego', though a little larger....those Friend's girls are a bit cramped in there eh ? :wink:

Brick On with your Friend's ! :wink:

You've been busy with another fine creation! These would make a great addition to the Heartlake Community. The wheels seem a bit small for the bulk of the van, but still gives it a good look. All around a great design default_classic.gif

These are so cute, I just want to eat them up.

I really love them, beautifully shaped front and back.

Really cute little vans. :sweet: I really like that you managed to fit the sliding door design in a relatively compact vehicle and still made great use of the interior space. The wheels look a little small compared to the rest of the vehicle though. Perhaps this size tire would fit better, although it probably would require a lot of structural changes.

These are so cute, I just want to eat them up.

That can't be healthy. :grin:

Initially I thought the wheels were too small, but a totally dig how they make the vans look. Especially the blue one with the arch.

Azure blue and yellow complement each other very well. I really enjoy the inside too -- so roomy for Freinds, yet comfy too :wub: That table in the back is great!

These are brilliant! They have a Chibi feel and look to them, IMO. You really got the necessary features packed into this, including the interior. Two seater and a table, great job. :thumbup:

AWESOME! You're on a roll with the Dubs. Love the wood bed floor, cool detail! The color scheme is great as well. I love the wheels too, I want those style for my car! Digging the custom tool rack.

So cute. I love the design of the vans, they look perfect. The wood floor in the bed of truck is great!

If I had a city layout of any type, I'd definitely love to add a couple of these vans to it :thumbup:

I agree. Those look awesome. I'd love to see one sitting out front of some part of my city. My brother in law has one. I almost want to take it off of his hands and restore it properly.

Keep up the great work.

Really cute.

Although I like VW Vans even more :)

Friends minifigures just add up to how nice it all looks, which is I must say quite a surprise :classic: