oDDerFisken

Small Harbour

Hello

I was generally a little inspired by the MOC that Landlubber showed and also by an another one harbour - but I can't find the gallery now : o/

(That's why it could be similar - fort on the right, houses on the left).

My harbour ought to be a very simple construction, but still with some details. Id doesn't use SNOT (maybe except the shutters) or tiles.

The cellar floor is under water because it's inflow now ; o) Otherwise there are no prisoners.

*y* good job on the harbour mate, how long did it take you to make it all? It's better than my MOC i made the other day :-)

Yes, Mister Phes has the power to merge! Evil Willy would actually have to log into the forum to be able to do that and that's only a once a month novelty for him.

But I shall leave this thread for the time being to see if attracts any new responses. Once it dies off the merging shall begin!

how long did it take you to make it all?

About a month I think. So long because I've been making other MOCs the same time.

Very good! I like the buildings and the minifigs. I'd love to build something like a harbour, but I always get stuck at the dock....

I like the addition of real people. It makes it more of a port and less of a fort. You should build a seperate fort to protect the harbor and expand the harbor into a city.

i love all the detail involved in this. i've never made a MOC harbor, but if i were to this would be a great example to look at for a standard