Sign in to follow this  
oDDerFisken

Harbour and small fortress

Well done mate!

I really like the white fortress, and the interior details are alos a very nice touch.

In your harbour, I notice a big skull, so I ask: what kind of port is it? I asume it's a pirate port...

On Mr Tiber advice i've made this thread to my fortress and harbour. It's the same folder as my ship.. ehm.. well anyways here it is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2097014

Sub-folders would be brilliant!

I'm a bit confused which belongs to what... Is the Imperial Guard Fort (wit the blue coats) the fortress you're referring to, or is the fortress the wooden ramparts built upon the BURPs?

Sub-folders would be brilliant!

I'm a bit confused which belongs to what... Is the Imperial Guard Fort (wit the blue coats) the fortress you're referring to, or is the fortress the wooden ramparts built upon the BURPs?

So am i about your post X-D I just made one thread for both the harbour and the fortress. But I see your point that it's all very confusing when i got both ship, fortress and harbour in same folder.

So am i about your post X-D I just made one thread for both the harbour and the fortress. But I see your point that it's all very confusing when i got both ship, fortress and harbour in same folder.

A picture at the top of thread is also very helpful. It usually helps your thread attract most posts too, so to be really really nice I've scaled down (this is the second today) one of your pictures to put in thread.

harbour_1.jpg

A picture at the top of thread is also very helpful. It usually helps your thread attract most posts too, so to be really really nice I've scaled down (this is the second today) one of your pictures to put in thread.

Yes I see. I will do that in the future. THank you for your help.

Very cool Fort and Harbour. I love how this looks piratey, yet doesn't have the generic Pirate "building" colors of white and yellow. I particularily like the brown part (I believe it is the Fort). You have built it quite well onto the rocks, and the effect is very cool.

I assume the grey baseplate is supposed to be blue one day?

I assume the grey baseplate is supposed to be blue one day?

Yes i'f i can get one. 'caus the problem is that i don't got any blue baseplates... Yet

Looks like a very well fortified little harbour.

The interior of the bar looks really great with nice details (like the lamp).

Very cool Fort and Harbour. I love how this looks piratey, yet doesn't have the generic Pirate "building" colors of white and yellow.

Only the Imperial Guards had the white and yellow colour scheme and as far as I'm aware this is a Pirate Harbour and fortress because its flying a Jolly Roger.

Mr oDDerFisken, could you confirm that this is a Pirate MOC?

Only the Imperial Guards had the white and yellow colour scheme and as far as I'm aware this is a Pirate Harbour and fortress because its flying a Jolly Roger.

Mr oDDerFisken, could you confirm that this is a Pirate MOC?

Ofcours i can. The harbour is definitely a pirate MOC. It got pirates all over it, and there's pirateflags and a big skull.

The white and yellow is to the imperial guards.

Then I'm wondering what Mr Sting meant by...

I love how this looks piratey, yet doesn't have the generic Pirate "building" colors of white and yellow.

oDDerFisken, does this Harbour and fortress have a name?

Then I'm wondering what Mr Sting meant by...
So am I
oDDerFisken, does this Harbour and fortress have a name?

Well not yet. But since the Ship was named The YARR-ship i might call the habour the YARR-Harbour. Dunno about the fortress.

But YARR just don't know what to call it yet? :-D

For a minute there I thought you'd used the skull piece from 7075 Red Beard's Ship.

47990.1130126821.jpg

But upon closer inspection I see that its built from pieces. I'd post a picture of what I'm referring to however the images are too big for the thread.

I actually commented on you YARR thread that I liked your use of the rock on the harbor. I just thought I would reiterate that here.

Man, I like that the new version of FireFox has spell check built in. I can type reiterate and not wonder how to spell it. Though I suppose I will still miss some 'u' in words like harbour, colour, and neighbour... pesky USA.

But YARR just don't know what to call it yet? :-D

For a minute there I thought you'd used the skull piece from 7075 Red Beard's Ship.

47990.1130126821.jpg

But upon closer inspection I see that its built from pieces. I'd post a picture of what I'm referring to however the images are too big for the thread.

Hey you're right! I also thought it was the one-piece skull from 7075, you're acreative lad Mr Odder!

Man, I like that the new version of FireFox has spell check built in. I can type reiterate and not wonder how to spell it. Though I suppose I will still miss some 'u' in words like harbour, colour, and neighbour... pesky USA.

The latest version of FireFox has a spell checker? I'm gonna download it right this instant because my spelling is shocking at times.

Anyway, has oDDerFisken been online lately?