Sign in to follow this  
Nightcruise

MOC: Impact

Impact was a member of the Terrorcon Army and managed to escaped being captured when the Galactic War ended in 2367. In 2399 he joined the Terrorcon Rebels and met Reaper (Core Hunter) and Afterburn. In 2317 with the return of Deviot and the lack of a real proper army, Quake became the first Quantron drone general. When Afterburn notice the new Terrorcon Rebel Army needed more stronger fighters, he turned to Impact. Together they worked on a disign that could give the Terrorcon Rebels an edge over their foes. They used holographic scans from the Legotron war archive network and used the designs of the older Vehicon tank drones and reworked the design for a more faster and powerful design. With the new Quantron drone design complete, Impact had his spark placed into one of the bodies and soon he commanded his own legion of Quantron drones as a general.

With his new body, Impact can crush his target or cut the target in half with his new claws. His chest can open up and can blast off ten missiles at the target he's going after. He can also travel quickly as he can both over off the ground or travel on the ground at speeds between 35 and 70 MPH.

005-2.jpg

009-5.jpg

015-7.jpg

Nice!! I'd like to know how you did the head. I recognize the parts, but I cannot see how you clobbed them together. :sceptic:

Edited by zero1312

Nice!! I'd like to know how you did the head. I recognize the parts, but I cannot see how you clobbed them together. :sceptic:

I'll pm pictures in the mornings for a better info, but here it goes:

Simple, took a broken short black circle peg, place it inside the bigger part's opening, then took one of those HF BO cuff holder parts and placed it inside the hole in the peg, finally placed the bulb part on the connector.