Sign in to follow this  
bricksboy

Ice Cream Van

Nice work! Charming using original colours! Reminds me of the ice cream van in the Lego ideas book but I think I prefer this one. :thumbup:

Nice effort! I would have perhaps made the length of the van a bit longer, but that's only nitpicking... Fun model!

Very nice! I love the cone at the top. I think normal green would have suited better than dark green though.

Haha, I always love ice cream vans and planned to build one for mine and my bros city but never got any of those popsicles, they do look good, mmm, I can picture this down by the beach on a beautiful sunny day. Good job :thumbup:

Very neat design 'bricksboy', a little cramped though but you have all the elements to an ice cream van......good one ! :thumbup:

Brick On 'bricksboy' with a choc-dipped soft-serve cone. :grin:

Great little van! My favourite part is the slope behind the front wheel opening into the door, gives it a nice organic shape. I too would probably prefer regular green to dark green, but other than that its perfect.

Great little van! My favourite part is the slope behind the front wheel opening into the door, gives it a nice organic shape. I too would probably prefer regular green to dark green, but other than that its perfect.

I wanted to use the regular green too, but can not find the "Curved 3 x 1 No Studs " with this green :sad: . So I only can use dark green instead :wink: .