Artanis I

Moruth Swamp Thing

Moruth Swamp Thing

6930418571_86cce2acdf.jpg

All sorts of unmentionables live in the swamplands, here is a mentionable monster. Somewhat reptilian (little more than its head has ever been seen) it may be a giant serpent or it may resemble a dragon or crocodile. Usually if you see it, it's because you're lunch. Few have lived to report its whereabouts, but on this occasion its likeness was captured. As with many snakes, it can dislocate its jaw in order to swallow larger victims eg a dragon or rowboat.

6930416387_091e31e84e.jpg

6930418323_86e5b74004.jpg

6784300846_47dea1762e.jpg

6930417427_1c65533e37.jpg

6784299708_75f53e3238.jpg

Nice creation, you have served me as inspiration on something I always have wanted to try. :thumbup:

Offtopic: at the moment of observing your Moc I was watching on tv that scene of scary movie of Wazzauup, the swamp creature somehow matches the expression. :tongue::laugh:

That's a pretty cool monster head :thumbup: !

Not sure if flattery would save you from being eaten in this case!

you should enlist your creation here ;)

I'm not so sure it's a dragon with those snake teeth. You're only saying that because you'd beat me anyway!

Nice creation, you have served me as inspiration on something I always have wanted to try. :thumbup:

Offtopic: at the moment of observing your Moc I was watching on tv that scene of scary movie of Wazzauup, the swamp creature somehow matches the expression. :tongue::laugh:

I don't know of that movie. But I'm glad to have inspired someone!

A creature that cool needs a bigger swamp to play in. Very nice use of slopes & tiles to make the eyes.

Building the eyes drove me nuts and took forever. And you're right about the swamp, but that was all I could build with what pieces I have. I imagined the setting to be like the image in the Nocturnus description.

Thanks everyone :thumbup: