Si-MOCs

BrickWorld 2012

I was planning on bringing stuff, however, due to a different huge project for Brickworld, I will be unable to do so. I still look forward to finding the table and speaking with you all though.

I still plan on visiting. Would it be cool if I brought my sigfig to take some pictures with your's guy's sig's?

That sounds awesome! we should totally bring our sigfigs :)

I haven't figured out what I'm bringing... probably a my micro castle... which is about a 48x32... maybe a 64x64 if I get really creative...

Okay-

Space wise- Right now I have

Rogueang- 64 x 64 creation (Avalonia)

Darkdragon- 32 x 32 creation (Mitgardian)

Si-MOCS- 64 x 64 creation (Kaliphlin)

ZCerberus- 32 x 32 Riverrun Watch tower (Avalonia)

ZCerberus- 80 x 80 Great Gatehouse of Albion (Avalonia)

On the ONE table I reserved, we still have space for TWO 32 x 32 sized MOCs and some smaller vignettes. Anyone else planning to bring anything?

I'm going to try, just have no idea on what I can get built in time, as well as all the other things I have committed to. :cry_sad:

So I've registered a "collaborative" MOC for my entry on the Historica table, and then a 2nd "individual" MOC for the Classic Castle build. Is this correct? Have other people registered? Any formatting we want to do with names and descriptions? Only one week to register MOCs.

Also I have registered my two MOCs, but have not registered space since one will be on the Historica table, and the other will be part of the Classic Castle Build. Am I correct on this, as today is the last day to reserve space?

Edit:

Also, with the Lego discount for $100+ and $250+, anyone maybe interested in going in together to hit that $250 - 30% off mark?

So I've registered a "collaborative" MOC for my entry on the Historica table, and then a 2nd "individual" MOC for the Classic Castle build. Is this correct? Have other people registered? Any formatting we want to do with names and descriptions? Only one week to register MOCs.

Also I have registered my two MOCs, but have not registered space since one will be on the Historica table, and the other will be part of the Classic Castle Build. Am I correct on this, as today is the last day to reserve space?

I think you are right on the space. I requested the Historica space, and I don't think you need to for the classic castle one. I register the Albion and Watch tower MOCs. I don't think I wrote anything special on those.

I might hit 250 all by myself if LotR is out... guess we'll see!!

I think you are right on the space. I requested the Historica space, and I don't think you need to for the classic castle one. I register the Albion and Watch tower MOCs. I don't think I wrote anything special on those.

I might hit 250 all by myself if LotR is out... guess we'll see!!

Don't remind me. I don't think I'll be able to pass up any of the LOTR sets if they're there.

Tick Tock!

Anyone else panicking yet?

Only WEEKS away....

everyone still good with what they're bringing?

Anyone else bringing anything new?

(you never know what random prizes maybe given...)

Eek! Looks like what I am planning on bringing has expanded in size... it is now 80 x 100 or so... hope we can fit it all!!

I wish I could join you guys! But I know someone will be taking lots of pictures and posting a link so we can see what you guys are going to have displayed?

I'll be visiting on the 16th. I plan on taking some real photos.(none of that digital nonsense) I highly recomend going down S.Millwaukee. There is a ish load of gourmet restaurants.

Edited by Captain BeerBeard

I'll be visiting on the 16th. I plan on taking some real photos.(none of that digital nonsense) I highly recomend going down S.Millwaukee. There is a ish load of gourmet restaurants.

But REAL film cameras steals the soul!

Digital only takes a binary copy of it.

Cool make sure you come introduce youself!

Si should be easy to spot. I've been told he always wears a maple leaf somewhere on his body.

I was going nowhere with my GoH build, but I scrapped my initial idea, and completed the rough shell (rough enough to place my BL orders for missing pieces) and I should be GTG for BrickWorld. I was worried there for a while though :sceptic: :

I was going nowhere with my GoH build, but I scrapped my initial idea, and completed the rough shell (rough enough to place my BL orders for missing pieces) and I should be GTG for BrickWorld. I was worried there for a while though :sceptic: :

Hope it works out, I've scrapped my first two plans too. I'm not in the BL trusting mood right now (between site issues and having to depend on sellers and USPS). Luckily, most of the parts I need can be found in PotC, LotR, and Monster Fighters which are all still available at local stores. :classic:

But REAL film cameras steals the soul!

Digital only takes a binary copy of it.

Cool make sure you come introduce youself!

Shhh! That's a secret. There's nothing like holding someone's soul in your hand. :laugh: I will come by for sure. I'll be wearing a white reebok hat with red and blue paint spots all over it and an olive green ecko shirt with a grenade on it. I should be easy to spot.

Si should be easy to spot. I've been told he always wears a maple leaf somewhere on his body.

It might be harder to find than you think... unless you're feeling frisky :wink:

Z - do we have enough room for Umbro Stormborn ?

I'm sure we can make some room.

I was going to bring a little 32x32 (ish) Micro backdrop I did awhile back...

6911738271_bac510b0f7_t.jpg

The Royal Tour - backdrop by Si-MOCs, on Flickr

Though I could always move this to my LUG table to make a bit more room for you guys and gals.

@ Hyler - holy crap that's tall.

rougeang and DD - good to hear you're making progress... and you have what you need!

A 12 x 12 out post would fit I think. My table spreadsheet is at work. The issues with the builds are they are all square and can't be rotated to create more space! We have open space, yet not great blocks of space. 12 x 12 and even 16 x 16 would probably fit just fine. 12 x 24 might fit as well, I will check tomorrow. I think we will already be hanging off the table some, but we will do our best!!

EDIT: Looks like Stormborn can't make it to BW anyway... Still... 16 x 16 or 12 x 12 MOCS could still make the table. I don't know where I will be with my build yet (getting closer), so maybe I will have time for a 16 x 16 Nocturnus tower or something just for fun.

I'll be wearing a white reebok hat with red and blue paint spots all over it and an olive green ecko shirt with a grenade on it. I should be easy to spot.

Planning ahead already? I will be wearing a special shirt for ISC and SI on Wednesday, but otherwise, no idea what I will be wearing on the other days.

Planning ahead already? I will be wearing a special shirt for ISC and SI on Wednesday, but otherwise, no idea what I will be wearing on the other days.

I feel special!

I will wear... let's see. Oh! I'll wear my cookie monster shirt. Should be easy to spot.

AND hopefully people give me free cookies. Win-win!