Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Yakuza Family - Day 2

*snip*

I'm not willing to change my vote so late in the day, but at least you can die happy, Ichirou-san, knowing that you have died giving us two potentially useful leads. (If you are a loyal Yakuza, that is.)

This Day is slowly drawing to a close, and I hope that the Family has made the right choice. I concur that the suspicions I raised with regards to Ichirou's allegiance have probably been very useful in getting the lynchmob against him started in the first place. While those remain valid concerns, over the course of this day I have grown increasingly worried that his deeds might have been a result of a very hectic mind, trying hard to juggle with all the information he has attempted to gather and put to good use. Yes, he has been very sloppy and foolish, and his defence has hardly been as convincing as it should have been. But for some reason I'm still not sure whether the dragon snot tonight will be green or orange. :sceptic: Everything my son has told me in private adds up so far, and while I may have my reservations with regards to him revealing the blocker role, I can only hope this will help our Family tomorrow, in the aftermath of today's actions.

Apparently, Norio has pretty much confirmed that he will have the vigilante "take care" of the Yakuza Blocker - so Tadao should probably have every reason to be worried. Referring to my earlier observations once again, if Tadao is indeed the Town blocker, and he did not block me, as he claims himself, then I was targeted by the other blocker whom Norio has confirmed he is working with. Killing Tadao would certainly serve a purpose and help prove once and for all the allegiance of the blocker Norio is working with - since I haven't heard of there being any more blockers out there. I am however worried that in the worst case scenario we might end up losing two loyal Yakuza Family members tonight, who've simply not been too wise in the way they've handled matters so far.

If the Kami favour us tonight though, we will have much more information to use tomorrow, without the numbers of the loyal Family members having been diminished. If that is the case, the first thing I will do will be to retract all my accusations against Norio since that would be an obvious sign that his behind-the-scenes manoeuvring has been working well and that my concerns have been off target. As things stand now though, I am keeping my vote where it is since I see no reason to jump on the bandwagon - that would not change a thing and, as stated above, I am not fully convinced whether Ichirou is indeed a Mutineer. I am, however, considering switching my vote to Tadao after his explanation - because his behaviour and willingness to cooperate with seemingly everyone worries me quite a bit, and his explanation for having jumped on the Ichirou bandwagon so easily was not too convincing either.

*sniff* So someone asks you for your role, and you tell them right away? You say you weren't distrustful of him, but what on Earth would lead you to trusting him enough to spill your role to someone who asks for it?

As has been stated earlier, this was an attempt to gain trust. Was it foolish? In hindsight, yes, it was, and a mistake I won't repeat again lightly. But what's done is done, and I cannot Ctrl-Alt-Delete the past. I can only hope that I survive the night.

It's a pity that the information of the other potential scummy blocker came in late... Ichirou, I pray that with your likely last breathe, you had made a difference in the game. If the rest are keeping their votes as the majority, I will also do the same.

Votes so far:

Ichirou (Tamamono): 20 Votes

Eskallon, Rumble Strike, Zakura, Scubacarrot, Etzel, Def, Bob, CorneliusMurdock, Peanuts, Rick, Rufus, Alopex, Cecilie, Whitefang, Professor Flitwick, JimButcher, CallMePieOrDie, Nightshroud99, Capt. Redblade, Fhomess

Lizzy (Capt. Redblade): 1 Vote

Volcanicpanik,

Tadao (The Legonater): 1 Vote

Tamamono,

Norio (Def): 1 Vote

MetroiD

Tamiko (Zakura): 3 Votes

Swils, Brickdoctor, Masked Builder

Day 2 has come to an end. I'll write the conclusion when I get back from work. Please start sending in your night actions. If you choose not to use your night action let me know.

cimg0743.jpg

The end of the day was near. Tamiko was running round in the Toko screaming: 'I am a Jester, I am a Jester!'

cimg0745.jpg

Kenta and Setsuku were getting ready for the night.

Ever since there were mermaids running around in the Toko Kenta hadn't been giving Setsuku the attention she needed.

Thus she was dressing up as a puffer fish before she and Kenta got their freak on.

Kenta loves some good old role play!

cimg0746.jpg

Tadao and Akio were busy making out in the corner.

While Chieko was feeling up her husband.

cimg0747.jpg

The rest of the family was staring at Ichirou.

cimg0749.jpg

I swear, I am a townie!

I'm not scum!

YOU are scum!

And YOU!

Oh and lets not forget about YOU!

cimg0751.jpg

Come on Ichirou.

Your time has come.

It's your time to meet the dragon of truth.

Follow me.

cimg0755.jpg

'You know there's a cat on your head don't you?' Ichirou asked.

'Yes, yes there is!'Great Grandfather replied.

cimg0758.jpg

Ichirou got in the mouth of the dragon. As he was standing there he watched a single tear rolling down his fathers cheek.

cimg0759.jpg

I hoped I'd never have to live the day to see my first born grandson die in the mouth of a dragon...