exis

MOC: Tower on the Corner - Auction House

As others have said, you did an amazing job! I like the building's style and shape, as it really makes it stand out more. You also used some interesting building techniques, such as the railings on the front steps, and the unusual placement of windows in the left wing of the building. The interiors is equally impressive. What I like the most is the chandelier and the panelled, white and yellow wall. Also, the plants give extra life to the building, and they are nicely composed with different plant elements. :thumbup:

Wooow! What an entrance!

These building-techniques are fantasic. From the corner-dome, the fencing in the backyard to the interior furniture, this is by far the most innovative I've seen since the Cafe Corner.

Who said Cuusoo?

Wooow! What an entrance!

These building-techniques are fantasic. From the corner-dome, the fencing in the backyard to the interior furniture, this is by far the most innovative I've seen since the Cafe Corner.

Who said Cuusoo?

Good idea!

A little question... does anyone know a way to disemble a steeringwheel and not wrecking it, in order to make exis' camera tripod?