exis

MOC: Tower on the Corner - Auction House

Wow, now that's a great and noble looking building with lots of nice designs and ideas – windows, interior walls, furniture etc., big cars,... :thumbup:

The spire might seem a bit tall compared to the building itself, but I guess these expensive auctioneers need to show off a bit. :)

Great building!

Full of details to look at, my favourite one, but just for the moment :wink: , is the internal balcony within the round tower :thumbup:

Beautiful building...great techniques with the rounded turret section. I like your details with the fire extinguisher, bank and vending machines...great build to look at.

AND...don't forget the great pics too!!!

Wow!

I've got to say that my favourite part is the arch made qwith the cheese slopes and headlight bricks! WOW! Good building overall, and nice, crisp, clean photography! :thumbup:

Brick On!

Dakar

That is a beautiful building 'exis'. :thumbup:

I really like the details like the striped wallpaper.

The corner might even look better if there was an extra floor (or half) below the dome.

You seem to have been using knife and glue to make some of this work, and I'm not sure I like that - but there's no denying that the results are stunning. It's one of the finest modulars I've seen - the exterior is architecturally wery well done, as is the interior, with a lot of lovely features and solutions. But the real stars in your creation are all the fabulous details - some favourites are the fire equipment, the fantastic chandelier, the ATM - and those simple posts along the pavement. This is, I think, the first MOC you've presented here on Eurobricks? What a way to start.

And if there's no glue or cutting involved, I'd love to know how you've achieved some of these shapes... :)

You seem to have been using knife and glue to make some of this work, and I'm not sure I like that - but there's no denying that the results are stunning. It's one of the finest modulars I've seen - the exterior is architecturally wery well done, as is the interior, with a lot of lovely features and solutions. But the real stars in your creation are all the fabulous details - some favourites are the fire equipment, the fantastic chandelier, the ATM - and those simple posts along the pavement. This is, I think, the first MOC you've presented here on Eurobricks? What a way to start.

And if there's no glue or cutting involved, I'd love to know how you've achieved some of these shapes... :)

Thank you.

Only the yellow car modified elements. I did not use glue, a knife, to create a building.

6779531424_75e60e898f_z.jpg

It uses friction and arch thrust.

p.s.: here are three "new elements"

Edited by exis

Wow, this is great.

The building itself is beautiful, but what you did with the inerior is absolutely stunning. All those details! Not to mention the building techniques used. Wow!

This is one incredible building. The shape is very different from what I've seen in LEGO.

I really like all the little details that make it more believable, it looks like an actual place. Lots of other details have been noted, but one of the first I noticed were the security cameras.

I hope to see more from you soon.

Andy D

It uses friction and arch thrust.

p.s.: here are three "new elements"

Well done, then :)

I'm no fan of modifying Lego, but those are some pretty nice custom pieces - and again: The results you've achieved are great!

That is a fantastic build..the attention to detail is beyond almost anything I have seen in MOC's this size, or any size for that matter. Congrats.

I love just how alive your MOCs feel. I've been glancing through your flickrstream for the last 10 minutes or so and man, have you got some cool ideas!

The amount of experimenting that seems to have gone into this one is breathtaking, and you've really pulled it off amazingly. Great job!

AWESOME 'exis', a wonderful looking modular building, cool cars out front....the frontage and street look like something from Rodeo Drive. :excited:

Excellent work and Brick On 'exis' ! :classic:

What I like about this building is the way the corner goes beyond the blockiness and squareness of most Lego buildings, being round/octogonal instead. Well done.

I've already posted this on flickr, but this is one of my favorite modulars of all time! Everything is so well considered, both inside and out - that double-height space with the chandelier is simply stunning. Blogged on Brick Town Talk! :classic:

I will echo everyone's comments and say that this is a masterpiece. You really have thought of everything and all the interior details make it stand out. All the techniques you used shows that you want to build differently and that you have a good eye for what a part can be other than the standard use for it.

Wow!

I've got to say that my favourite part is the arch made qwith the cheese slopes and headlight bricks! WOW! Good building overall, and nice, crisp, clean photography! :thumbup:

Brick On!

Dakar

That's mine too! Clever build. Interesting use of the pieces.