Sign in to follow this  
Lord Of The Fries

[MOC] Lord-Scale Figures

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello ladies and gents!

I had an introduction all typed up and it took about 10 minutes to type but the power went out out for a few seconds and then it all got erased so basically this is going to be a short introduction.

I made a scale the other day which is named Lord Scale and it consisted of a criteria for an average person. Which is:

Torso - 5 bricks high

Legs - 6 bricks high

Head - 2 bricks high

Arms - 3 bricks + 1 brick for the hand

Let's get into some pictures!:

Princess Leia

6924944123_5dfb0b53be_z.jpg

Here she is makin' that important message to the the mysterious jedi, Alec Guinness Obi-Wan Kenobi :tongue:

Ponda Baba

6924944689_1cce178630_z.jpg

Probably not a character talked about alot but I still decided to do him because I had some orange bits floatin' around :grin:

Lando Calrissian

6924944965_32775ae6fa_z.jpg

Hmmm......not to happy with this one. The black bricks are supposed to be a gun being held on an angle as the reference picture I had, had Lando holding it like this.

So I hope to see some people have a go at this scale :wink:

Cheers,

LOTF

PS. Check out Darth Maul here!

This lord scale is very interesting to me. I think they look great, but they also have a lot of potential for adding some more detail and better poses. Keep them coming! How come Ponda Baba is missing an arm?

This lord scale is very interesting to me. I think they look great, but they also have a lot of potential for adding some more detail and better poses. Keep them coming! How come Ponda Baba is missing an arm?

Old Ben Kenobi? :tongue:

I can't wait to see more! :sweet:

Because Obi-Wan cut off his left arm in the Cantina :wink:

Also what is that little thing at the bottom of your post?

That’s right! My bad! That was your picture of Ponda Baba, but it did not work in the reply.

Princess Leia

6924944123_5dfb0b53be_z.jpg

Here she is makin' that important message to the the mysterious jedi, Alec Guinness Obi-Wan Kenobi :tongue:

I think She is the best of these three. It's an interesting scale, but it does make the torsos a bit bland, due to the lack of ways to get detail in there.

True, maybe there should be an arm lying on the ground, these figures are a bit blocky for my liking, nice effort anyways