Sign in to follow this  
TheQ

First Contact

1330018851m_SPLASH.jpg

"Mysterious transmissions and shady govermental agencies were correct, Aliens are coming! But are they coming to Conquer or do they have something else to say..."

This creation was built for local toy-store Lelu-Tapuli to celebrate then-new Alien Conquest theme that was coming up. The creation was built by me and another local builder, BCii, following our LUG's, Palikkatakomo's, community building standard ModuVerse (more specifically bit larger ModuCity version of ModuVerse). It was rather simple build but it was fun to come up design for the "ditch", police car and "mud peace sign".

Pictures are also available at Brickshelf and MOCPages. Pictures of the actual display can be found from Flickr. Pictures of previous creations displayed in toy store can be found here.

That very nice. But couldn't you make your own spaceship?

Not necessary would be my guess. That one has a great B movie feel and look to it. I think it fits fine. Not everything needs to be MOCed.

I like the scene, the peace sign is a nice touch and a classic alien slogan. Does that feller on the ATV have some moonshine? :tongue: He better steer clear of that Copper!

I saw it yestyrday on Flickr and tought I´d leave comments on later and now putted them over here (god internet it is tough). :grin:

So it´s great especially the crop and the self made(?) cop car on back. :wub:

It really has that neat B-Class feeel in it.

Edited by icy brick

That very nice. But couldn't you make your own spaceship?

This creation was actually made to advertise the Alien Conquest theme and thus, I and BCii used the nicest set of the theme to get the kids interested!

Oh and I was thinking if this MOC belongs to SciFi or Town but since there is so much town/farm incluence on it, I view it more as a "scified version of Town" than "townfied(?) version of Space". Hopefully my selection is Okay (not ok-ey).