Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Theed Hangar Encounter

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

An unexpected encounter with the Sith Lord forces the rebels to alter their plans,

an alternate route to the palace for the entourage while the two Jedi deal with the menace.

6913112147_c7042f219e_z.jpg

The third scene in a series of Lego Star Wars Modular Buildings.

Click on the pic for more details...

AC

Ah here's the scene I was asking for! Have I mentioned that I love all of your little details? They all add something to the scene. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Great scene! I loved this scene and the ensuing battle, except the death of our beloved Sith. You said the third in the series, what was the other? I saw the Naboo N-1 hangar. What else?

Great scene! I loved this scene and the ensuing battle, except the death of our beloved Sith. You said the third in the series, what was the other? I saw the Naboo N-1 hangar. What else?

Qui-Gon was a Sith? :poke:

(Maul didn't die)

The first MOC was the door to the hangar.

Well this is rubbish, when Maul activated his lightsabre the door behind him is open :hmpf_bad:.

:tongue:

I cannot wait to see TPM now ACPin :sweet:.

This is definitely one of the few memorable scenes from TPM and your MOC is great! I like the detailing on the walls, the vents, the crates on the floor. The Theed hangar is instantly recognisable. Very cool! :thumbup:

Will you show pictures of the complete hangar or do you had to dismantle the other displays to build this one?

Wow the attention to detail here is astounding. A fantastic MOC, makes me want to shut down the lapop, walk out of the office, go home and break out the Lego

Wow that looks so good, the camera angle works well, the scale of the walls look great against the mini figures, another wonderful job well done AC :thumbup:

(Maul didn't die)

He died in G-canon, just like Boba Fett and Palpatine. The EU keeps everyone alive because of the $. As far as the movies go, Maul is dead, even though we get to see his character ruined in the CW.

AC, you continue to outdo yourself. The wall details are fantastic. Could you give me the part name of that propellor piece you used in the back wall above the door?

Edited by StoutFiles

He died in G-canon, just like Boba Fett and Palpatine. The EU keeps everyone alive because of the $. As far as the movies go, Maul is dead, even though we get to see his character ruined in the CW.

AC, you continue to outdo yourself. The wall details are fantastic. Could you give me the part name of that propellor piece you used in the back wall above the door?

CW is not EU. CW is C-Canon.

And it's not just for the money, the characters had a lot of potential that would not have been realized had they died.

And how do you know that he will be ruined?

Edited by LEGOman273

CW is not EU. CW is C-Canon.

And it's not just for the money, the characters had a lot of potential that would not have been realized had they died.

And how do you know that he will be ruined?

Anything that didn't happen in the movies is extended universe, because it extends the story. You are right though that CW is technically not EU as far as canon talk is concerned. They made up some silly canon for the CW to say "Hey! This matters! You should watch it!". CW is all about making money, that's why it exists, and bringing back a popular movie character is marketing genius.

Maul is loved because in every scene he rarely talked or was doing something interesting. The more screen time he gets the less mysterious and more overplayed he will get. But I guess we will just see, that is just my prediction. If you want to continue discussion, PM so we don't hijack AC's thread.

Ah here's the scene I was asking for! Have I mentioned that I love all of your little details? They all add something to the scene. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Ask and you shall receive! Thanks for the blog.

What to say? You always seem to out do your self.IMO

Fantastic as always. :angel_sing:*oh2*:sweet:

Did you expect anything less? :sweet:

What LEGOman273 replied.

(Maul didn't die)

Correct.

Well this is rubbish, when Maul activated his lightsabre the door behind him is open :hmpf_bad:.

:tongue:

I cannot wait to see TPM now ACPin :sweet:.

Yeah but he closed it afterwards and that's why the entourage couldn't get through! :grin:

It is pretty good! I especially like the doors and the fan.

The door was designed similar to the real one, the fan is all mine.

This is definitely one of the few memorable scenes from TPM and your MOC is great! I like the detailing on the walls, the vents, the crates on the floor. The Theed hangar is instantly recognisable. Very cool! :thumbup:

Will you show pictures of the complete hangar or do you had to dismantle the other displays to build this one?

You'll have to wait and see how these builds all turn up. :tongue:

Most Impressive :vader:

:sweet:

Wow the attention to detail here is astounding. A fantastic MOC, makes me want to shut down the lapop, walk out of the office, go home and break out the Lego

Go ahead and do it!

Wow that looks so good, the camera angle works well, the scale of the walls look great against the mini figures, another wonderful job well done AC :thumbup:

Good eye for spotting the scale that I've used to maintain it appropriately for the minifigs.

Don't know off hand from what set it came from but you can search BL for that.

This is great! I'm still loving how you're using the old minifigs and pieces for this.

Just keeping the storyline consistent with the other builds.

This is awesome! Well done, mate you inspire us all!

That's the general idea to these builds and hopefully somebody else does it too!

This is perfect...congrats!

:sweet:

AC

The fan is from an Atlantis set. Which Atlantis set do you have?

Not sure which one as I've bought several when they were on sale and just parted them out for my inventory.

So if I ask for your Star Wars LEGO you'll give it to me? :grin:

Sure, I'll give you a link to the pics! :laugh:

Perhaps if you ask for prizes for the Community Build. :tongue:

Now that's a question for Oky as I'm not leading this CB. :grin:

AC