Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Yakuza Family - Confirmation and Discussion

So, is Hanako a woman or a man? Place your bets here!

I, Hiroki, will always give you good odds.

I am here for the game?

I will update my signature when I get to a computer.

I, Isamu, am here and ready to kill all those Mutineers. Let's get this over with, so we all can leave this temple and attend to our usual business. :classic:

Momoe here! I ready to do my part to restore honour to great Yakuza family.

Good luck to all the players! :thumbup:

I shall be watching intently from the sidelines and enjoying my popcorn. :classic:

...and rooting for Mr. Awesome! :tongue::grin:

Does anyone else find it hilarious that def is playing the character that looks almost like Blutziegel? :look:

And it seems Gordon Bennet turned Japanese and exchanged his engineer tools for sushi rolls. :oh::grin:

cimg0599.jpg

Kenta – Played by Nightshroud99

Kenta is one of the leading sushi chefs in the country. He’s won several prizes an is known all around the world for his delicious dishes. His specialty is the Koilette role.

Ichirou here and ready to begin!

Does anyone else find it hilarious that def is playing the character that looks almost like Blutziegel? :look:

I do! :grin: Let's just hope he doesn't lobotomize anyone... :look:

Jirou's here.

It also looks like Betty Swallocks has made a return appearance. :laugh:

Emi, here! :classic:

I'm with Mom on this one. It is hilarious. :laugh:

Also, Lizzy is here. Hi! :classic:

And it seems Gordon Bennet turned Japanese and exchanged his engineer tools for sushi rolls. :oh::grin:

cimg0599.jpg

Kenta – Played by Nightshroud99

Kenta is one of the leading sushi chefs in the country. He’s won several prizes an is known all around the world for his delicious dishes. His specialty is the Koilette role.

:laugh: I thought the same thing.

Anyway Kenta here checking in. Does anyone want some sushi?? Specifically my famous Koilette rolls? :moar:

H-hey, everyone! Tadao here, s-signing in! L-let's get this program running!

Oh, and s-sorry for the late appearance. Apparently some people c-can't hot wire a car by themselves. W-what is this, Canada? default_sadnew.gif

default_laugh2.gif

Edited by The Legonater

Does anyone wonder what the different colours on the chart mean ????

I'm not going to lead a lynch because of a letter.

Well, each color represents a family.

Still waiting for 5 people after that, day 1 will begin.

H-hey, everyone! Tanao here, s-signing in! L-let's get this program running!

Oh, and s-sorry for the late appearance. Apparently some people c-can't hot wire a car by themselves. W-what is this, Canada? default_sadnew.gif

default_laugh2.gif

Oh, you're s-stuttering. I remember people getting killed because of their stutter, even though some other people denied the stutter was the reason. At least, it doesn't increase your longevity. :wink:

Oh, you're s-stuttering. I remember people getting killed because of their stutter, even though some other people denied the stutter was the reason. At least, it doesn't increase your longevity. default_blink.gif

Y-yeah, I heard about that. I totally forget where, though. P-probably TVTropes or something. I read too much into that, sometimes default_blush.gif

Y-yeah, I heard about that. I totally forget where, though. P-probably TVTropes or something. I read too much into that, sometimes default_blush.gif

You're walking a pretty fine line, son... :tongue:

You're walking a pretty fine line, son... default_tong.gif

Y-yeah? Well you're the one messing with the guy who can turn your high-tech laptop into a foldable piece of junk! default_angry.gif

However, I may t-take that under consideration. See what I can do, and all that. Who knows, m-maybe there's a doctor who can cure stutters default_look.gif

Y-yeah? Well you're the one messing with the guy who can turn your high-tech laptop into a foldable piece of junk! default_angry.gif

That's no way to talk to your father! :tongue:

No, Akio is messing with that guy. :hmpf: Why couldn't you just keep folding fortune cookies? You had such a promising future. :sadnew:

That's no way to talk to your father! default_tong.gif

...Oh! Hi, Dad! I didn't recognize you at first! So, how's it been? default_laugh2.gif

Why couldn't you just keep folding fortune cookies? You had such a promising future. default_sadnew.gif

default_angry.gif

With that, I whip out my laptop and begin clacking away, trying to figure out why my avatar won't save.

...Oh! Hi, Dad! I didn't recognize you at first! So, how's it been? default_laugh2.gif

:hmpf:

default_angry.gif

With that, I whip out my laptop and begin clacking away

Aaand, that's your mother. :hmpf: Keep this up and eventually you'll end up picking a fight with your grandfather! :tongue: