Yawgmoth

Custom Queen Anne's Revenge

[pid][/pid] 124D

Well, hello there!

This time I want to share with you all this "upgraded" version of the original 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge, made up with couple of this set.

Things I still couldn't complete as I wanted to: Even when the ship has plenty of space for a second deck, I had no plates at all.. I used mostly on a 95%, just bricks from both ships only, main reason is I still do not have enough pieces for anything else, unless I dissassmnble another of my ships, which I didnt felt like it :pir-tongue:

Anyway, I enjoyed a lot building this ship, I still need more cannons to completely fill the other side of the ship, also some more black rigging, and more zombies xD

Ok, here she is:

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

Next one would be my own version of the Red Beard's Runner, made with both of the same set just as this one.

Nice !, I love blackbeard's cabin, particulary the table with the skulls.

I must say the Black seas barracuda loks a lot sturdier compared to the QAR, maybe you should add a second deck ?

Well done! You might want to look at making the dark grey follow the line of the dark red against the dark brown hull, so you wont have that harsh corner between the grey and brown. Just a suggestion...

But given there weren't any dark brown plates... I think is well done for using parts from two...

Edited by SuperSirLink

Nice !, I love blackbeard's cabin, particulary the table with the skulls.

I must say the Black seas barracuda loks a lot sturdier compared to the QAR, maybe you should add a second deck ?

The lack of pieces is my problem :/ else I would had made the stern higher too, and some proper doors and stairs :P I was thinking on buying from bricklink all at once, that's why I haven't made the order yet, but everyday something new comes, and add itself to the list hehe, so I guess I'd need to make several orders, as many here does :P

Well done! You might want to look at making the dark grey follow the line of the dark red against the dark brown hull, so you wont have that harsh corner between the grey and brown. Just a suggestion...

But given there weren't any dark brown plates... I think is well done for using parts from two...

I'm planning on making a 2.0 version hehe, when more bricks come to my hands, guess at that time I'll improve those details :P ...now that I remember, I also need more windows, Blackbeards cabin doesn't have at all, just arch holes :P

Thanks for all the suggestions :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Yawgmoth

Very nice mod! there have been a few nice QAR mods but yours is my favorite so far

Hey Yawgmoth!

I've just found one of your MOC's, and I'm completely stunned. Beautiful masterpieces.

I was looking around your profile searching for more pictures but did not find any. Do you have a brickshelf link or something similar by any chance?