Sign in to follow this  
KAHUKA

Anyone got any Islander sets to sell me?

Kahuka, I have a feeling that this thread is going to going to be merged with your other thread because I doubt that there will be many users here with Islander sets for sale.

However, I will keep the thread running a while just in case there is a user, but when this thread moves down the forum and out of sight I think I'll merge it.

It was the big one, Enchanted Island isn't it? Postage cost me 3 times what the actual set did. Came with instructions and box as well. Islander sets don't seem to get many bids in the UK, and there seem to be heaps of the Enchanted Island come up.

Pirate LEGO in general doesn't seem to get many bids in Germany, France and Belgium. (That's eBay I'm referring to). However, I haven't been watching the auctions so I couldn't state if there were any islander sets.

However, the Islanders are the least popular Pirates sub-theme so they usually sell for less.

It was the big one, Enchanted Island isn't it? Postage cost me 3 times what the actual set did. Came with instructions and box as well. Islander sets don't seem to get many bids in the UK, and there seem to be heaps of the Enchanted Island come up.

So is enchanted island worth buying?

Yes, if you're an Islander fan! In fact if you're an Islander fan then ALL the Islander sets are worth getting.

Are you telling us that your favourite set is Enchanted Island but you don't own one?

Hmm, Mr Kahuka you have been asked a question! It is polite to answer!

Anyhoo, Have you found anything yet?

I'm not sure what Mr Kahuka is doing but if he doesn't respond to his threads I'm going to merge them all together. Realistically I don't think he's going to find anyone here that will sell him Islander sets, he'd be better of checking the more regular places like eBay and BrickLink.

I'm not sure what Mr Kahuka is doing but if he doesn't respond to his threads I'm going to merge them all together. Realistically I don't think he's going to find anyone here that will sell him Islander sets, he'd be better of checking the more regular places like eBay and BrickLink.
I was trying to edit the name but my computer gets frozen up every time i try to edit things could you change the name Phes?
Yes, if you're an Islander fan! In fact if you're an Islander fan then ALL the Islander sets are worth getting.

Are you telling us that your favourite set is Enchanted Island but you don't own one?

I do own one but its in storage we were trying to move but its been poseponed cause im such an islander fan im going to hawaii on christmas to get ideas.

I was trying to edit the name but my computer gets frozen up every time i try to edit things could you change the name Phes?

I have edited the name of all your threads with inappropriate titles, but in future could you take more time tp come up with a thread title so you don't need to edit it later?

I do own one but its in storage we were trying to move but its been poseponed cause im such an islander fan im going to hawaii on christmas to get ideas.

Which Islander do you own in storage? Are you going to take pictures while you're in Hawaii?

An Enchanted Island I believe... Mr. Kahuka, it appears that Mr. Jamtf may have an extra EI for sale. Maybe you should drop him a PM?

Of course Mr KAHUKA needs advanced training to enable him to remember to check this threads.... So he probably hasn't got your message Imperial Scouts...

An Enchanted Island I believe... Mr. Kahuka, it appears that Mr. Jamtf may have an extra EI for sale. Maybe you should drop him a PM?

Correct, I have a sealed copy for sale. The box is OK, box seals broken unfortunately and with some price sticker tear damages here and there (about 5 of them, only explanation for this I can come up with is that it must have been in the same store for ages and priced down several times). Of course the parts etc. are sealed in their bags and also the plastic tray with the figs and some accessories is also still sealed and unopened. Pristine instructions as they were never used and I think there is also a 1994 line islander / pirate theme poster included in the box (with the islanders and the Skulls Eye Schooner drifting in the back) and perhaps even a small Lego service bags pamphlet but I am not entirely sure.

Truly a great set. F.Y.I., I am not going to give this away, got to protect my own investment.

Do you have a picture (or two) of this Enchanted Island, Mr Jamtf?

Not yet and tonight I do not have time to make'em since I have an appointment that will take a few hours at least. Set + instructions are pristine, box has its fair share of wear.

Is it the original or the re-release?

I posted before that I am still looking for 6292 legend in order to get the complete islander collection. I have 3x 6278, therefore the one for sale is the original 1994 first release.

I posted before that I am still looking for 6292 legend in order to get the complete islander collection. I have 3x 6278, therefore the one for sale is the original 1994 first release.

Could you atleast show one pic when you get the time id really apreciate that?

Yes, viewing a picture of a potential purchase is highly advisable otherwise you don't really have a good idea what you might be buying.

However, there are other alternatives for acquiring Islander sets...

Yes, viewing a picture of a potential purchase is highly advisable otherwise you don't really have a good idea what you might be buying.

However, there are other alternatives for acquiring Islander sets...

And what might they be mate?

eBay and BrickLink.

Have you ever considered or know what they are? ImperialScouts gave you a link to a BrickLink search in his first post in this thread, did you check that out?

eBay and BrickLink.

Have you ever considered or know what they are? ImperialScouts gave you a link to a BrickLink search in his first post in this thread, did you check that out?

No but in fact i just might look now.