Sign in to follow this  
KAHUKA

Islander MOCs

Does anyone have any islander mocs because i have islanders but no insperation please anyone help !

Does anyone have any islander mocs because i have islanders but no insperation please anyone help !

I sent you a PM with a list of all the Islander threads we have, did you not receive it?

I sent you a PM with a list of all the Islander threads we have, did you not receive it?

I didnt get it. Thanks but do you have any tips on how to make custom islander torsos and heads from that one post but if you havent any ideas pm back also pm if you do.

Mr Kahyka, this was the PM I sent you:

Greetings Kahuna!

I have a fascination with the Islanders and intend to be building some Islander MOC (My Own Creations) when I finish university for the year.

But in the mean time here are some Islander threads which may interest you:

WIP-preview - the Islanders!

When Islanders Attack...

Favorite Islanders set

Preview: MOC "Native Surprise

Some Pirate-esque Adventurers mocs by Polska9

The first ever Phes Vigentte: The Pursuit

Two Pirate Lego Chess sets

DISENCHANTED with the pirates theme...

SET REVIEW 1788 Treasure Chest

How much is Enchanted Island worth you?

That should keep you busy for a while!

Thanks but do you have any tips on how to make custom islander torsos and heads from that one post but if you havent any ideas pm back also pm if you do.

What one post are you referring to KAHUKA?

hmmm... unfortunately i don't have any to show at the moment, K...

however, i have suggestions ;-) i have always thought the islander's appeal have been the maoi. its kinda like a mixture of landscapping (because they are rocks) and face/figure scultpting... i would recommend lots of maoi, they are just lots of fun to build X-D

also, the islanders advantage against the pirates is their natural environment... crocs, swinging vines, leaf camofauge, falling rope/vine bridges, etc... i would suggest focusing your MOCs on those concepts. their environment is their strenght, so let them use it !!!

so, those are just a couple brief (and very general) islander concepts off the top of my head. if you get going on an MOC, im sure i can provide more specific suggestions.

hope to see some soon - BrickMiner

I didnt get it. Thanks but do you have any tips on how to make custom islander torsos and heads from that one post but if you havent any ideas pm back also pm if you do.

Bonaparte is the current expert on custom mini-figure designs - or he's keeping track of them at least. However, I don't think we have any custom designs in the way of Islanders.

Mr Kahyka, this was the PM I sent you:

Oops! I spelt Kahuka wrong! Must have accidentially pressed the "Y"

Have you seen the 10 links I posted earlier in this thread? You should really check those out because they lead to Islander MOCs.

Have you seen the 10 links I posted earlier in this thread? You should really check those out because they lead to Islander MOCs.

Yes thanks.

Were there any MOC in that list you liked?

I loved that chess set because first of all its got islanders and a lot of them.Second of all it reminds you of when lego used to be better.

And when was LEGO better for you KAHUKA? Was it back in 1994 when the Islanders were first released?

Islanders is the least popular sub-theme within the Pirate theme, many distained the sub-theme because the sets were too far removed from the other Pirate sub-themes. So it has been said 1993 was the last good year of Pirate LEGO and it was all down hill from then. I disagree with this however and I like the Islander sets so I'm wondering why you like them so much?

And when was LEGO better for you KAHUKA? Was it back in 1994 when the Islanders were first released?

Islanders is the least popular sub-theme within the Pirate theme, many distained the sub-theme because the sets were too far removed from the other Pirate sub-themes. So it has been said 1993 was the last good year of Pirate LEGO and it was all down hill from then. I disagree with this however and I like the Islander sets so I'm wondering why you like them so much?

As i posted before i used to build islanders sets over my grandmothers house when i had to live there but also cause they are so colorful and i dont really know why im so obssesed with the lego islanders and before i was into lego islanders i was into playmobile islanders dont ask why i like islanders they are just cool.

( and by the way the part where i said i played with them over my grandmothers house i said that because she just died on christmas)

That's very sad news Mr KAHUKA, but let the happy memories live on!

Which Islander sets were at your grandmother's house?

That's very sad news Mr KAHUKA, but let the happy memories live on!

Which Islander sets were at your grandmother's house?

Well I will make a list

.enchanted island

.kahukas throne

.sea mates

.and forbidden cove

thats it but i am still trying to get some

Now that your granny is no longer with us, what's happened to her Islander sets? Could you claim them for yourself now?

Now that your granny is no longer with us, what's happened to her Islander sets? Could you claim them for yourself now?

Yes in fact i bought them for her.She was a lifetime fan of lego so every monday i would take her to the store so she could by new sets she even had some of the original wooden sets she was also an islander fan like me she even once lived in Guam,Hawaii,and she gave me lots of ideas with the stories she told . :'-)

Have you ever made an Islander MOC Mr KAHUKA?

Yes actualy im working on one now ive made atleast ten so far and i have about 33 islanders in my room i just dont have a digital camera.

10 Islander MOCs is a good effort. How big are they though?

Seems like you really need to acquire a digital camera - tell your parents it would make good Christmas present :-D