gotoAndLego

Modular Apple Store

Excellent! I particularly like the red garbage can and the air conditioning system on the roof! And an entirely tiled floor!

Hope to see some more pics soon! An apple store is definitely missing in my city...default_blush.gif

Edited by SwissBrick

Great looking store 'gotoAndLego', except where's the front door.....do they stay open 24-7 or is your city free of crime ? :laugh:

I look forward to seeing the interior.....Brick On with your iBrick 'gotoAndLego' ! :laugh:

What's missing is a guy in a sleeping bag who is first in line :laugh: Nice effect on the store front, and that trash bin reminds me of the classic gas 'n wash express, one of my favourite town sets!

Only two people queuing? Presumably there's no iPhone 5/iPad 3 about to be launched. Seriously though, I like it.

Only two people queuing? Presumably there's no iPhone 5/iPad 3 about to be launched. Seriously though, I like it.

I wanted to accurately depict the queue, but I didn't have 10 baseplates. :D

Edited by gotoAndLego

This is great. It's a wonderfully clean and crisp design, with equally nice interior. And the Apple logos are of course superb. Well done!

Wonderful!

You have combined beautifully my two favourite things; Apple and Lego.

You are a champion. :thumbup:

Just add custom stickers to 1x1 (iPod nano), 1x2 (iphone) and 2x2 (ipad) tiles, that will work better.

You may make logo more customized and differing from original, more Lego-brick stylish.

Not bad, exterior looks kind of bland to me, needs some details there but the interior is fantastic

In the US most regular Apple Stores facades are plain like that. It's based on stores like this:

apbActSag2.jpeg

Just add custom stickers to 1x1 (iPod nano), 1x2 (iphone) and 2x2 (ipad) tiles, that will work better.

I'm not really a fan of custom stickers for everything; however, I am planning an update to the interior which will have some stickers.

You got most of the interior correct; the computers are on the tables; the ipods are the 1x1 cheese slopes on the right shelf; the iphones are the black and white 1x1 cheese slopes on the left; and the ipads are the 1x2 cheese slopes on the left. The cases and software are on t he walls, back at the genius bar.

You may make logo more customized and differing from original, more Lego-brick stylish.

I'm not sure what you mean, I quite like my Apple logos.

Edited by gotoAndLego

I'm not sure what you mean, I quite like my Apple logos.

I mean you may not try to copy the original logo, but to make some kind of look-alike logo, to make it more clear compare brands Chevron and Octan.

And what these mini-antennaes on tables resemble? The whole thing is Macbook as i think.

I mean you may not try to copy the original logo, but to make some kind of look-alike logo, to make it more clear compare brands Chevron and Octan.

And what these mini-antennaes on tables resemble? The whole thing is Macbook as i think.

This is embarrassing, but I always thought Octan was a real European company Lego partnered with like they did with Shell in the past and Maersk now. In my case I wanted to match the logo as best could due to it being an Apple Store.

Once I update the interior I plan on Cuusoing it.

Edited by gotoAndLego

I'm actually waiting on a few parts to finish my own Apple store modular! It's interesting to look at yours and see what you have done, especially since we seem to have come up with some similar ideas!

In the US most regular Apple Stores facades are plain like that. It's based on stores like this:

apbActSag2.jpeg

Well your build doesn't look like that, anyways I won't dwell on this, good build nonetheless

gotoAndLego

Looks great!

One little detail I just picked up; the iMacs and iBooks should be white.

I would buy your set and will certainly vote for it. :thumbup:

Edited by brickie

Not sure if it will be approved for CUUSO - Apple is a trademark and licensing required. But it can also go as Noname electronics shop.