Sign in to follow this  
ER0L

MOC (Friends): Heartlake County Highway Patrol

gallery_15845_212_1480.png

Inspired by LegoMyMamma and EM4CZ who started building some emergency MOCs for Heartlake City. I thought they might need a highway patrol, too.

The car is a modified Cool Corvette, of course ("cop motor, cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks").

Steph is my first customized minidoll, inspired by the work of Mike the Maker. It's very simple, I know, but it's just a start. She has a cap, too, but doesn't wear it (the hairstyle, you know).

I added a little scene, inspired by Senator Chincilla's contribution to Marcel Urbanija's police car contest on MOCpages.

C&C welcome as usual, thanks for looking.

6890482889_575c2c3cb9_z.jpg

6890482813_2e243230f9_z.jpg

Will Friends still be Friends? "It's you, Olivia! Where's Thomas?"

6883526367_574f716437_z.jpg

Another stunning looking Friends car... I'm afraid I'm starting to enjoy Friends-scale cars & vehicles more than regular Town vehicles - which I'm not sure is a good thing! :tongue: What's next, a Friends train? (*nudge nudge*)

It's 21 Jump Street ! :laugh:

Excellent police car, fantastic custom Friend's minidoll....quite arresting eh ? :laugh:

Great work 'ER0L' and Brick On with your Friend's ! :grin:

("cop motor, cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks")

Fix the cigarette lighter. Once that's done, the Bluesmobile patrol car will be perfect! :tongue:

Great work and thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

I like this car a great deal! It's a good thing we're seeing more and more Friends MOCs. :thumbup: The theme can surely be inspirational.

Wow, nice car! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Seems like a mean machine to have tailing you around Heartlake! Good to see some Friends MOCs around EB!

Another stunning looking Friends car... I'm afraid I'm starting to enjoy Friends-scale cars & vehicles more than regular Town vehicles - which I'm not sure is a good thing! :tongue: What's next, a Friends train? (*nudge nudge*)

Thanks a lot, MetroiD. Glad you like it. I started with my 7 wides (mainly inspired by danthaman11's fine cars) earlier, without knowing about friends. But it turns out that 7 wide cars are quite suitable for the Friends scale, I think. If you look at the fantastic Friends creations of Shuppiluliumas or Mark Stafford and a lot more great builders you get the impression that there is something very inspiring in this subject. So hopefully there will be some beautiful trains too (sadly I won't be the one who will build them :sad:).

It's 21 Jump Street ! :laugh:

Excellent police car, fantastic custom Friend's minidoll....quite arresting eh ? :laugh:

Great work 'ER0L' and Brick On with your Friend's ! :grin:

Thanks a lot lightningtiger, always appreciated! Glad you like the doll, too, since this is really an amateur's work, if you compare it to the dolls customized by the real artists in LegoMyMamma's Flickr Friends Group.

Looks very nice! This is the best Friends car I've seen yet!

Thanks a lot JackJonespaw. Glad you like it. At the moment this is not so difficult since there are only a few Friends cars :wink: I think this will change quickly.

could you just take a picture of police officer Stephanie ?

Thanks a lot for your question EM4CZ. No, I'm afraid, since this can't be considered as a MOC in its own right. But there is no secret, you just see what it's like.

Fix the cigarette lighter. Once that's done, the Bluesmobile patrol car will be perfect! :tongue:

Great work and thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

You've just caught it! :thumbup: I omitted the "440 cubic-inch-plant" and wondered who would guess the quotation (I'm afraid there is no cigarette lighter at all but I will fix that :wink: ) Glad you like the ride!

Your wheelbase is turning again into a great modell! You always have some interesting new ideas!

Thanks a lot _bIG_fM_, always appreciated. Yes, I must say I am quite astonished myself - you can build a Vette or a Van with it.

I like this car a great deal! It's a good thing we're seeing more and more Friends MOCs. :thumbup: The theme can surely be inspirational.

Thanks a lot Dreamweb. Glad you like it. Yes, I think so, too.

Wow, nice car! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Seems like a mean machine to have tailing you around Heartlake! Good to see some Friends MOCs around EB!

Thanks a lot Artifex! Glad you like it. Yeah - if you look at the different Friends MOCs you see that we all have our own idea of what Heartlake City could be like. If we put all this together Heartlake City will probably become one of the world's most vibrant boomtowns :wink: