Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

The Lost Chapel

The Lost Chapel was discovered deep in the marshland of Nocturnus by the Wolftracks Company of Mitgardia.

It appears to be a long lost and forgotten small castle or chapel. It is built of stone on top of a rocky plateau. The Wolftracks company has been working diligently to restore the building to useable nature and we still have a little more work to complete. The roof still leaks and there are still some rats in the cave under the floor, but we wanted to present the building to our guild as we have managed to make it livable.

There was so much damage to the bell tower that we had to chop down some nearby trees to repair it. We also used the wood from the trees to create the dock and walkway. There are still parts of the original walkway, but the swamp trees have been working hard to take over. We left as much of the natural area as possible when repairing the building.

When traveling through the swamp, we hope all Migardians will take some time to stop by and perhaps bring us some fresh water. We have a mage constantly working on barrels of swamp water, ridding it of toxins so that it is safe for us to drink. She is very good, but nothing beat a goblet of fresh Mitgardian snow water!

More photos on Flickr

6884762513_d987ecc9be_z.jpg

6884761727_0ac40f6963_z.jpg

6884761987_20d782c50e_z.jpg

6884762259_c876a12087_z.jpg

I'm sorry about the low-quality photography. I ran out of time due to a death in the family that happened today and threw off my whole day today.

Edited by darkdragon

Innovative use of pieces and great colour selection! The plants all look fantastic. And I love the maniacal guard grinning in the window of the first shot - lots of personality with that minifig :tongue:

Lol, that big duplo flower is great, the windows are really nice, good use of those yellow wheel arches and great work on the foliage. :thumbup:

Wow, looks awesome! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

And it's sad to hear about the death in your family. Hope you guys can hold strong. :sad:

I love the foliage and the structure itself. Very quality build. It is not exactly how I picture Nocturnus. I think there could've been slightly more dark green, but superb all the same. Very nice scene.