Sign in to follow this  
SirSven7

Prison Tower Escape

[pid][/pid] 206B

Hello again all I know its been a while but I have found another interesting Build on the wonderful world of the web, below is an introduction from the builder themselves.

"Not all, pirates are dumb. Some pirates took a lot of interest in history. These pirates used the idea of Icarus to make wings for escaping. They waited for the right moment to overpower the guards. Than they made wings out of the frame from the bed and strips of bed sheets. So now they can escape and look for safety. But is it really so safe in the water..."

6796038835_e5a2a27625_z.jpg

Prison Tower Escape by Ecclesiastes

I hope you all like it

Cheers

Another great find SirSven7! I like the design of the prison tower and the 'Icarus wings' a lot. Expect it to be blogged soon!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Very nice MOC. Like Dreamweb I like the part usage here. While he's quite found of the "wings" I rather like how it was used for the flag poles. I think I could more easily think to use the piece as wings long before I'd use it as horizontal flag-poles. So a :thumbup: for creativity.

I was about to say... Ecclesiastics is a member... I love the wings... I hope he gets away!!

A verry nice tower. You can just imagine how they got the idea. But I don't think I would use it if I had to escape.