Sign in to follow this  
Alexgri

MOC modular Victorian House

indexed.gif B-RM-5B

Hi all!

I've just finished today this house (I think it has a victorian style - can you confirm that?) made with LeoCad !

I hope to get the pieces soon!

Here there are some images took from Leocad and Lpub - I've made the instructions too, you can find them HERE!

What do you think?

Have a good evening,

Alexgri

stillfinalepage1.png

schermata022455971alle1.png

schermata022455971alle0.png

schermata022455969alle1.png

21712875.gif88706845.gif

52030246.gif

80293114.gif

94002328.gif

Edited by Alexgri

Wonderful - this does look very much like a Notting Hill townhouse to me; looking forward to seeing it in bricks. For some reason, the roof section seems a bit too high, but then again it might look totally different when actually put together...

It's quite nice, and I like the bay window and the back yard. I agree that the top floor is too tall, though. I'd reduce the height by one row of slopes, especially since the top floor appears to be just an attic - it doesn't really need to be full height. I'm also not quite sure about the grey slopes, why not go black all the way?

Hi guys, thanks for your replies!

I agree with both of you, it's too tall! But I wanted to create a high roof like old english houses of the '800..

Regarding the grey slopes, I think I'll change them to black as you suggested, it's better :)

Thank you for the advice!

Delightful house design and the stair case - a huge :thumbup: 'Alexgri'.....I'll wait for you to get the parts for the real one to say any more......Brick On ! :classic:

Brilliant looking MOC, I would love to see this in real bricks! :thumbup:

Yes I do think that the roof needs lowering.

Green Grocer - esque bay window! :thumbup:

Very well done. I realy love this. Great use of colours. I agree with the comments that the top floor looks a little to high, but this must be seen when yiou brick it together. Love the GG style windows and front door.

Why no front door? Other than that, looks pretty cool. Some nice details there.

There is a front door, have a closer look a picture no. 4.

I quite like this house, especially the little garden at the back. The official modulars are all very bland at the back side. About the roof: maybe you don't have to lower it if you added some little windows at the front side?

I'ts a very lovely victorian house, which certainly deserves some bricks. Nice to see the GG barbeque again :wink:

Spiral staircases are very beautifull. But this one looks like it fills up most of the floor. Is it just me or is that a bit shame?

I'ts a very lovely victorian house, which certainly deserves some bricks. Nice to see the GG barbeque again :wink:

Ehehe yes I used the GG barbeque, I love it!

Thanks for your suggestions ! :)

That's a nice house with some great details. I like the bay window the most. It's obvious it's inspired by GG, but it looks equally impressive in a 16 wide building. Also the barbecue looks nice in the back garden. It'd be great to see the house in real bricks and also from other angles to show off the side left from the bay windows. The roof should definitely be lower or perhaps, a window could be installed to break off the roof. Anyway, it's well done. :thumbup: