Sign in to follow this  
Deviet

MOC: When Winter Comes

Hey everyone,

6862854125_f8a222082a_z.jpg

When Winter Comes.. by Deviet, on Flickr

This was a very fun build, although, to be honest, I probably had to rebuild the base about 20 times. The biggest problem was that it couldn't hold the pressure, and then it snapped open, blasting bricks trough the room. I'm still finding them scattered everywhere.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Deviet

Thanks guys!

This looks really good. Nice and simple.

It reminds me of Winterfall from Game of Thrones (with the obviously wintry landscape and wolf's head banner). Is there meant to be a correlation?

Thanks, I've actually never seen that series. My little brother recommended it to me, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

This looks really good. Nice and simple.

It reminds me of Winterfall from Game of Thrones (with the obviously wintry landscape and wolf's head banner). Is there meant to be a correlation?

That is exactly what I first thought of when I saw this. An amazing job and the circular base just adds to it.

It´s just great! A small moc packed with great details and techniques! The ice under the tower is a great little detail!

This is very nice, I particularly like the snow on top of the tower and on the bushes.

Like a lot of people I assumed before I even saw it that this was going to be a Game of Thrones MOC due to one of its taglines: "Winter is coming."

Fantastic, but very strange looking at it as spring is just round the corner where I am....I hope.....it is Scotland :hmpf:

I've never seen Game Of Thrones, but it seems like a good series, so I'm definitely gonna check it. Thanks everyone!

Damn, that's a sweet base, such a refreshing change from the standard square shapes and a lovely scene too, all that snow is making me cold.