ZCerberus

Rossen Manor

Don't mean to bump, but I went to Flickr for something else and remembered I made this for the embassy...

6862293525_1dc35f384f_z.jpg

It is something I may try more of in the future!

Don't mean to bump, but I went to Flickr for something else and remembered I made this for the embassy...

It is something I may try more of in the future!

I like it a lot! Sort of like what I intended to do with my embassy background -- runic writing over a faded map of Mitgardia, but ran out of time. You should definitely try it more in the future; it's a great look.

Ah, so glad you bumped ZCerberus, i'd forgotton that i'd been meaning to comment on this! :blush: Beautiful work on the embassy, the whole thing is stunning! The liftarm technique looks great allied to your magnificent wooden house, and the whole thing is packed with details. :thumbup: I like the map background on yr last pic too - i'll have to figure out how to do that kind of editing one day. :classic:

Another superb build, Z. I really like the manor house, the window technique is superb and the roof detailing in the tower is fantastic too. It must have swallowed a LOT of liftarms, and they look brilliant on the tower and the gateposts. I am less overwhelmed by the stockade, which looks a little flimsy compared to the house, but maybe that is more of a temporary structure for these difficult times. There are not many embassies which are actually big enough for embassy business, but this one is a great size. Great photos and presentation too.

:classic:

Brilliant work. For whatever reason, this is first time I've seen this one. I particularly love the masonry look of the technic pieces; but, overall, you've established a wonderful sense of style and believability. It looks fantastic.

This is very, very good, ZCerberus. Very lovely house. I like the general feel of this whole structure a lot. It seems very well balanced. You're definitely one of my favourite MOCers.