Myko

MOC Vignette: The Last Breath

Well done Myko, looking at this scene really makes me feel sad. This is the first MOC I've seen which approaches the matter of life and death in such a serious way.

Not sure about the yellow courtains, though. They don't work well with the tan walls imo. How about dark green instead? Green is also the color of hope...

Not sure about the yellow courtains, though. They don't work well with the tan walls imo. How about dark green instead? Green is also the color of hope...

You might be right, and that would've been a nice touch. Unfortunately I don't have the flag pieces in dark green, might be something for a future bricklink order. Also I wanted to convey a fairly low budget hospital where color coordination is not a top priority.

This is very well done. Although the curtains might work better in another colour, I like the simple way you made them - and the bed is a nice build. All in all, you've managed to capture this scene quite beautifully. Hat's off!

This is a very powerful and moving little scene. Brought a little tear to my eye. I dread thinking about the day my dads day comes, were as close as two people can be. :cry_happy: Great job!

A neat and tidy MOC. The metal bed, the bare and cold walls. Sums up the sadness when you go into a hospital. A moving MOC, very well done!