Sign in to follow this  
Hersbrucker

Minotauren Warship

Nice! A great addition to your already impressive army of wolves. I also like it that you've build the warship without a solid bottom part, I dont have any of those so this proves I can build my own warship, thanks for that! Especially the use of bones and the captains lodge and its upperdeck are great.

Yay, more ships! :sweet: Great little boat Hersbrucker, i wouln't have thought of using the scaffold piece for a mast, but it actually doesn't look too bad! The shaping on the sides and the triple bar handles as railing is pretty genius too. :thumbup: Nice work - now i just have to find some time to work on my own ship...

Another great little ship. :thumbup: I see you have put up a wall to keep your wife's town away! :laugh:

Maybe you could put more microfigs on the corners next to the black rails instead of the brown round bricks for posts?

I quite love this, despite the size. The SNOT work on the sides is beautiful, and it fits. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Another great ship!I love the use of the various pieces of cloth.

Really adds some nice smooth flow to it -while using existing LEGO pieces.

Great job!

... So are those just Minotaruen? or are they warewolf-minotaruen? :P

Thank you all for your great comments, here is one more picture from inside:

1328686781m_DISPLAY.jpg

... i wouln't have thought of using the scaffold piece for a mast, but it actually doesn't look too bad!...

I had no other choice :sceptic: , I will order next time by bricklink a right one :wink:

I see you have put up a wall to keep your wife's town away! :laugh:

Maybe you could put more microfigs on the corners next to the black rails instead of the brown round bricks for posts?

:laugh: Yes, those stupid City guys wanted to come into my land :devil:

With the MicroFig I will try more the next time. I have all HEROICA games here and I saw much good buildings in the last time with these figures :thumbup:

I don't know why I have not such an idea, the Werewolves MicroFig there are perfect for me :sweet:

... So are those just Minotaruen? or are they warewolf-minotaruen? :P

There are just Minotauren :tongue:

Here I made a picture from all my ships, the size from my last one is great, I love it :wub:

1328686788m_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by Hersbrucker

Nice ship! Good coloring. Fit's well into your fleet. Reminds me of the good old warcraft 2 intro:

At 0:16 your can clearly see your second smallest ship on the right side.

You might want to turn the flag on your newest ship though, it looks like they are sailing against the wind.

Edited by Balthasar

That is an accident :laugh:

I played this game few years ago, it is already in my subconscious :wink:

Yes, the Flag is not right, you got 99 Points... but you can only win with 100... too bad :tongue:

Edited by Hersbrucker

This is a very nice ship. It retains more of a castle feel than a pirate feel. I really like your decorations with the sand red (I think) pieces. It really adds to the ship. I also like your creative use of sails on the ship. The aft (I think that means front) sail is for protection, not propulsion, right?