Here is my trailer for the 9397 log truck,It is a telescopic trailer using a gear rack which works from the back.:sweet:

th_LDDScreenShot35.png

th_LDDScreenShot34.png

I look forward to your thought's,and hope some one can build it.:laugh:

Here is my trailer for the 9397 log truck,It is a telescopic trailer using a gear rack which works from the back.:sweet:

th_LDDScreenShot35.png

th_LDDScreenShot34.png

I look forward to your thought's,and hope some one can build it.:laugh:

Very Nice :laugh:

Dam photobucket,need to upgrade my account.:wacko:

I ran into same when I posted a space shuttle review on Eurobricks. Now I post one good photo on Photobucket or Flickr. The rest of the detail photos on Brickshelf where there is no bandwidth or number of photo limit on the free accounts.

I built this but ran into a couple problems. With the front wheels being on the same axle instead of being independent they can't rotate about the turntable. Also, the wheel arches on that first axle being attached to the chassis, the wheels run into them when turning. They need to be attached to the axle. I'll see what I can do and if I have any luck I'll post. Thanks though for the design.

You can just remove the curved beams at the front and replace them with straight ones.

I can't understand what you said regarding the other problems,can you try to explain this better?

I hope this is still a WIP ?!

It's have only the frame, but no details. :sadnew:

Well I won't be adding to it...It is meant to be a trailer for the logging truck of last year.

It does have some lights at the back.

I seem to remember it only taking 1/2 a hour to build,It was only a quick trailer.

You can just remove the curved beams at the front and replace them with straight ones.

I can't understand what you said regarding the other problems,can you try to explain this better?

Because the two wheels on the axle with the turn table are directly connected to each other and have to move in the same direction they can't turn with the turntable. Sure, you can drag one wheel as you turn, but that's not how it should work.