pabloglez

MOC: Brown Brick Recycle Plant

indexed.gif B-OV-25A

Hi, this is my latest MOC, it is an Old Warehouse c.1900 in which Brown Bricks are recycle. The final product is a round plate 1 x 1, but there are also others product like normal bricks 1 x 4, modified bricks 1 x 4, and round bricks 1 x 1. The hole process is watched over by a quality superviser. In the crane there is an expilot and the boss is a old bussines man.

Some pictures to explain:

General view

6826054621_1e37c4473b_z.jpg

Brown Brick Recycle Plant_01 by pabloglez, on Flickr

side view

6826052567_94d3984254_z.jpg

Brown Brick Recycle Plant_side view by pabloglez, on Flickr

Facade

6826050927_63907eefed_z.jpg

Brown Brick Recycle Plant_facade by pabloglez, on Flickr

production line

6826048641_569f3c9ccc_z.jpg

general view by pabloglez, on Flickr

Some details of machine:

Raw material and crusher

6826046705_d4995b17b0_z.jpg

container by pabloglez, on Flickr

extruser and "stud-ator"

6826043823_a285e894d7_z.jpg

extruser by pabloglez, on Flickr

brick modified machine and main cut and second cut

6826041241_360c009d44_z.jpg

brick with stud by pabloglez, on Flickr

double cut and final product whith the supevisor

6826037189_58b99483a6_z.jpg

double cutter by pabloglez, on Flickr

crane and pilot

6826034423_0f8953b4c4_z.jpg

the crane by pabloglez, on Flickr

zenital view

6826024181_db0698a40d_z.jpg

top view of line production by pabloglez, on Flickr

two more views

6826022529_53e7360fd2_z.jpg

side view of line production_02 by pabloglez, on Flickr

Wide angle view

6826020505_fd8d1508cd_z.jpg

wide angle view by pabloglez, on Flickr

Full Galery

I hope you like it

Thanks

Very nice plant, I like it! :thumbup:

Your machines look like they are really working and the Zenith view makes it look like a really tall building.

I'm also curious about your door,does it really work? I do see some hinges in there?

The only thing I don't really like is the facade, it looks rather bland in comparison to the sides of the building. I think it might look better if it were a bit refined and had some more tan instead of grey.

What a great idea and so well executed. The details of the production line are brilliant and, to echo above, the line really gives the effect of movement. The building itself is also very nicely done. I especially like the arched windows.

You have captured the look and feel of building of this type extremely well - the details and colour scheme are superb. Well done! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone default_satisfied.gif

Very nice plant, I like it! :thumbup:

Your machines look like they are really working and the Zenith view makes it look like a really tall building.

I'm also curious about your door,does it really work? I do see some hinges in there?

The only thing I don't really like is the facade, it looks rather bland in comparison to the sides of the building. I think it might look better if it were a bit refined and had some more tan instead of grey.

Yes it really works, a video to better explain

Thanks

WOW this old warehouse is GREAT!!! :wub:*oh2*

I love this kind of architecture, it reminds me of the hydroelectric plants of early 1900! :blush:

Those windows are beautiful, the color scheme is perfect!

The technical details of the machinery inside leaves me speechless ...TOP WORK!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

This is an amazing building! The architectural style is very special, and the subtle changes in colours really add much style to the building. I like how you utilized the wide windows, and made the arches above the second row of windows. And the interiors is just as amazing as the building itself. First of all, the idea to recycle bricks is great. All the machines used in the recycling process are nicely done, and you even get various recycled bricks. My only wish would be to recycle other colours as well (in other recycle plants).

This really is superb. I looked at the first two pictures, and thought that even if it didn't have an interior (which I suspected it had) it'd be a fantastic building - I can see why some may feel that it's a bit boring, but the details of the exterior are really spot-on for this kind of a structure. As for the interior... it's such a fabulous idea, and so well executed that I'm envious of your imagination. Great stuff - it looks like it would actually work.

WOW this old warehouse is GREAT!!! :wub:*oh2*

I love this kind of architecture, it reminds me of the hydroelectric plants of early 1900! :blush:

Those windows are beautiful, the color scheme is perfect!

The technical details of the machinery inside leaves me speechless ...TOP WORK!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Thanks , The hidroelectrics plant of early 1900 has been my main inspiration

My only wish would be to recycle other colours as well (in other recycle plants).

Mine too,default_laugh_new.gif

Great work, I really like your Factory. It's a nice change from the usual town buildings and vehicles. The idea of a 'brick recycling plant' is wonderful, there is a nice little ironic touch about it. And the machinery inside is just fantastic, very impressive and absolutely convincing! I also like the mechanism for the front gate, simple but clever.

On a side note, I think a red/dark red color scheme instead of tan would make the bulding look even better, it would resemble the impression of 'bricks' more in my opinion.

Great work, I really like your Factory. It's a nice change from the usual town buildings and vehicles. The idea of a 'brick recycling plant' is wonderful, there is a nice little ironic touch about it. And the machinery inside is just fantastic, very impressive and absolutely convincing! I also like the mechanism for the front gate, simple but clever.

On a side note, I think a red/dark red color scheme instead of tan would make the bulding look even better, it would resemble the impression of 'bricks' more in my opinion.

Thanks. Yes I agree, but i didn't enough red/dark red brick for that.

Thanks. Yes I agree, but i didn't enough red/dark red brick for that.

Thought so. Unfortunately, dark red is one of the more expensive colors on bricklink, like most colors that are well suited for buildings :sceptic: But tan works well, too.

Truly inspiring, inside and out! I've seen a few LEGO factories before, but none with an interior as nice as that. I really like the exterior as well, and actually think the tan works well with the overall composition.

Blogged on Brick Town Talk :classic:

This is amazing - my jaw actually dropped open when I opened the topic!

The building itself is wonderful, I love the arches over the windows and the colours of the bricks used - and the interior is excellent. I wasn't expecting an interior, as the exterior was so good by itself, but the interior detail is incredible too. I love the guy with the top hat overseeing it all!

This building is wonderful! I am really impressed by the windows, which are very unique. The colors on the exterior work very well. Then there is the interior, which is very detailed, I can imagine that it is a actual working factory.

I look forward to more of your MOCs.

Andy D

Nice work! I love all the machines you came up with for inside. Its a very neat idea and you pulled it off perfectly. I also love the color scheme and how you did the out side

good work

charlie