Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

The Town Called "Studs-On-Bricks"

Since I have an Aussie town built, partly built Danish one, I need a Lego City style town so here we go the beginning of "Studs-On-Bricks". The three of them will be part of my next Railshow display.

6828970701_0f77befd2f_b.jpg

Here we see our friendly Lego City Bank with new pavement around it, scored the inspiration from the Lego catalogue in the city section.

6828970957_d5bc845bfa_b.jpg

So I had to redesign the tyre fitting bay, but hey it works even better in this location and it's on a turntable, plus you can store the jack handle on the post so when it's not in use no one walks into it ! :wink:

(I'm thinking battery stand too now....oh, the battery style from good old 377 :wink: )

Suggestions, ideas, comments, etc., welcome....keep on watching everyone ! :classic:

Edit - this town will not have Lego road plates except if they are in a set, all buildings will be actual sets produced by Lego though add-on's will be MOC's. The space on the right of the bank will be for the new medical centre later in the year.

Edited by lightningtiger

Looking promising as always, LT! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm not particularly fond of the lights in that position, because of all the gray in the background (in the bank) -- but I guess it's just something for that one camera angle and it's probably going to work once you get more buildings around and take a couple of other pictures.

Thanks for the feedback 'HighFlyer' and 'Artifex'....great hearing from both of you again. :sweet:

Anyway, that street light might be moved to in front of the 7993 service station next to a modified city corner bus stop, as a post box might just go in front of the bank to help with the colour break-up......good spotting 'Artifex'....thanks. :classic:

I'll try and do more work today on it, shortly I will starting working again on my Danish town, plus some refresh work on New Mannum. :wink:

Keep on watching everyone ! :wink: