On A Scale 1 To 5  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Rate This Set?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding
  2. 2. Which ARF Trooper Is Your Favorite?

Got couple of old ones and couple of new ones and they are identical. Guess you got a misprint.

Yes, and the misprints are quite common. I want to think there was a topic about them...

Yes, and the misprints are quite common. I want to think there was a topic about them...

There is one in the SW forum, but I can't seem to find it. In the LEGO General Discussion and News forum, there is the LEGO Misprints and Production Oddities thread, so that might be what you mean? Really nice review, and congrats on the 4000 posts! Can't wait to pick up a few of these, I've been wanting to make a Rishi Moon base for a while. :excited:

There is one in the SW forum, but I can't seem to find it. In the LEGO General Discussion and News forum, there is the LEGO Misprints and Production Oddities thread, so that might be what you mean? Really nice review, and congrats on the 4000 posts! Can't wait to pick up a few of these, I've been wanting to make a Rishi Moon base for a while. :excited:

Yeah I know about that one, maybe it's in there somewhere. I don't want to spend the time looking for it! :laugh: And thanks! I may or may not get to a Rishi moon out post, we'll see. :sweet:

Congratulations on 4000 posts Masked Builder. I love this set, the minifigs are the main highlight though the cannon is not bad at all. I just wish it had been a bit sturdier and not needed the trans-clear round brick. Detail on the clones are amazing and they are spot on to the tv series!