Sign in to follow this  
Siegfried

Our History Mod is History

Another one bites the dust!

Thanks for all the work you've put into this forum Josh, you've been a great contributor to the site. I just wish I had been around more to bug you.

Best of luck in your future endeavors and see you around the site.

Thanks for all the times you helped this forum and kept it neat and tidy, we will miss you. :classic:

But since your still around you can keep giving us more awesome MOC's to stare at. :laugh:

Thanks 'ISC' for your hard work in this forum :sweet: , but now poor Tazmanic is on his own....a lone regulator in a sea of castles. :devil::laugh:

Avalonia Forever !

Oops can't believe I missed this announcement. Thank you ISC for all of the hard work you have done. So much time and effort is put into this site that goes unnoticed. I hope life doesn't get to much in the way for leisure activities. Best wishes and hopefully some extra time can be spent with your LEGO bricks!

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!......Now who's going to mop up all the toxic spills? :cry_sad:

Catch you soon mate.... now get building for Canberra.

Thank you for everything you've done, mabey when things calm down a bit you could step back up eh? :wink:

Hope to see you around EB. :grin: