Sign in to follow this  
Cij Daoke

Merodaquian Town Hall

This is a scene depicting my proud son, Cij Gränis, receiving the hand of Helen of Artrebus, to bring together these two houses, in order to get honour again to the decayed House of Artrebus and some more lands to the development of Merodaquinas city. You can see Helen arriving accompanied by her servant and a little Amazon Elite Squad to scort her way out, while Cij Gränis awaits holding two chalices of white wine - in agreement to the Traditions - him having the company of the notary and the scrivener, in front of the Town Hall, so papers are signed, and land possessions guaranteed.

6805146801_d7f0a21c87_z.jpg

Merodaquian Town Hall par Felipe Descomplicado, sur Flickr

6805134867_416c82356f_z.jpg

6805135567_cfc3bdbaef_z.jpg

6805140363_1cbf1807bd_z.jpg

More pictures in the Flickr Album: My link

You can understand more what's going on there here: [url/]http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62095&st=420

Hope you'll like it! C&C always appreciated!

Lovely! A very nice story, a real step forward in the development of Nocturnus, and a beautiful build. The blue stripes and the roof details are my favourite parts, together with the window shades. The cart wheel really adds to the scene. Merodaquinas seems to be rather a nice place!

:classic:

Very nice! I love everything about this build. Are the roofs 1x bricks? the roof on the center portion looks really good especially. I also really like the details worked into the top of the center portion as well. so many idea I may borrow....

Robuko Thanks! It's gonna be a excellente place, come and bring your friends, we got the right entertainment for you!

Nom Carver Thanks for the reply. Well, I can't say exactly a bright place, as we still have only few hours of a weak sun each day, as Rakath peaks' shadows spreads quickly after mid-day. We live in a constant twilight in these lands. Well, that's why I have a big budget for wax and oil. Also, you may bump with some odd folks in Merodaquinas, as there's a witch village and a exotic Market. But generally, human related people can be safe, not worrying about being caught for sacrifice or for dinner. Anyway, we only sacrifice a couple of folks once a year. And when you say friendly, I am sure we're gonna be friends if you bring your wallet.

MikeyB Thanks for liking it! Feel free to borrow stuff as most of what I've done is also borrowed or adpated. There's offcourse some DC related stuff there, oh, the damned Avalonian Leader is over everything - we should pay respect!

Feel free to come to visit Merodaquinas, everyone! Remember to get your papers checked and stamped at the South Gate when you come. If you aren't booked nowhere, don't try to enter it through the west cause you gonna get denied!

We got a 'telepatic orb center' down in the Town Hall, but I don't really know to get in touch with it, you may try to sense something beyond Kelra, when you feel a dead volcano, two rivers and a dark forest, you're close!

That's Merodaquinas! Hangings every wednesday! Don't forget to get the free sample of Worm Powder when you're leaving, is great for fertilizing soil!

Edited by Cij Daoke

Nice build! I especially like how you build the tudor elements and the grey, unusually shaped windows.

I Really like this build. The building is very well done, especially that upper section with all the windows. I like the red roof, it goes well with this color scheme. There is a lot going on here, a nice story, and a lot of great details. Excellent MOC!