Oky

Community Build: SW Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Hi Oky, please can you add me to the list.

I've already decided what I'm going to build, I just need to buy some more tan bricks! This is my least favourite of the six films, but I really enjoyed being involved with the last two CBs so it should be fun :classic:

Sign me up! I'm hoping to do a scene from Watto's shop, Duel of The Fates, or maybe something else entirely! We will see. :classic:

I'm in for sure this time. Will probably be doing one or more Battle of Theed creations.

The promotional poster is awesome, by the way. :wub:

Comedy option:

hizGU.png

Don't worry I'll finish the rest in post production.

I MIGHT have a real entry, put me down as a maybe.

Edited by simonjedi

I will try to present an episode I MOC before the deadline. :)

Wow! It's been only half a day and we already have over thirty participants!

I would join if I had any prequel trilogy sets, i happen to be OT hardcore, is a shame I missed the other building projects

You don't have to have any official sets to enter. In fact, some of the best MOCs use only a small amount of pieces from the theme they're built for. :wink:

Some people have stated what they plan to build. Is this necessary? (In order to avoid multiple people building the same thing)

No, it's not required, and it doesn't matter if you build the same thing as someone else. :wink: The more Naboo Starfighters the merrier! :laugh:

Market Tattoine: SNIP

Is this your entry? If so, please follow the entering guidelines by posting it in a new thread and keep in mind the picture size limit for deeplinked pics. Also, that's not how you spell Tatooine. :wink:

The promotional poster is awesome, by the way. :wub:

Thanks! It took me a while to photoshop it all together. Special thanks to grogall for providing all the hi-res images! :thumbup:

Comedy option: SNIP

Don't worry I'll finish the rest in post production.

Oh hardy-har-har. :tongue: I've added you to the list, so please do try to come up with a real entry until the deadline. :wink:

Count me in Oky.

I'll be participating. :sweet:

Now then, to find something to build from my least favorite movie of the six... :tongue:

My entry is tentatively going to be a minifig-scale N-1 Starfighter. In LDD, as with my last three CB entries.

Same goes for me. I might be studying the 3D film hard to pick a scene or vehicle to do. As of yet I'm still undecided, but fi I sign up it will motivator me to build something.

Are you ever going to go back to brick builds Doc as your last brick creation the AT-ST was beautiful?

I would join if I had any prequel trilogy sets,i hapen to be OT hardcore, is a shame I missed the other building proyects

You don't necessary need PT sets to join a CB, just need some bricks and Lego ingenuity :wink:

Are you ever going to go back to brick builds Doc as your last brick creation the AT-ST was beautiful?

Of course! There are just a number of difficulties concerning physical builds at the moment. I'm hosting a Heroica quest, so I prefer not to have any pieces tied up in WIPs, and I'm also trying to sort my collection, and in my experience, building doesn't help the sorting.

I'm slowly losing time for these, so I likely won't make a full vignete, but I'll still try to bring in some LUCS ships. Count me in!

I'm slowly losing time for these, so I likely won't make a full vignete, but I'll still try to bring in some LUCS ships. Count me in!

You have 2 months. That should be plenty of time. And what's LUCS?