Sign in to follow this  
BrickMark

...Brickmark took a leap

Hello,

I call myself Brickmark but normally people call me Mark. I'm from the Netherlands and recently started collecting Lego again.

My main interests are in the City and Train category. My first acquisitions since 20 years or so were the 7938 passenger train and the 7939 Cargo train. (december 2011)

At this moment my biggest regret is getting rid of all my old Lego about 10 years ago. I had a lot of sets from the early eighties, on of which was the 7823 Container Crane Depot :sick: .

So in the meantime that I've started, I've been confiscating some room in our additional bedroom with a 125 x 175 cm table. Made a nice layout with some additional tracks and made it look nicer with some modular buildings and a Maersk Train.

I work as a Superintendent in Civil Engineering and work in different countries with a 4 week on and 2 week leave schedule. That gives me plenty of time to spent on my hobbies. I also promised my wife to clear the Lego while I'm away. The table I've made is detachable and can be placed vertically and creating sort of a cabinet.

So untill we move to a larger home I will be primarily occupied with building and taking apart my Lego City.

I have been following some topics in the forum and planning to start some of my own to show everybody what I've created and my future plans.

Thanks for reading!

Mark