Hyler Talliwell

Nocturnus Embassy in Kaliphlin

Following the command of the High King, Nocturnian forces have set up an embassy in the region of the Kaliphlin guild. Here they conduct business with the regulars and slowly die of boredom, or for the undead, re-die of boredom. They built the structure with the help of local merchants, wanting it to blend in with the local style. The Nocturnian visitors wanted to be fortified, but not draw undue attention to themselves. Led by Commander Jarvael Armgo, the small garrison can hold its own against much larger forces. Here, a local merchant is trying to gain the support of the Nocturnus Guild, to buy safety in case Kaliphlin is swept under in the coming war.

6791672311_0ab2e7bfb1_z.jpg

Nocturnus Embassy in Kaliphlin (1) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

6791671339_719ae49700_z.jpg

Nocturnus Embassy in Kaliphlin (2) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

6791669569_59898ea03e_z.jpg

Nocturnus Embassy in Kaliphlin (3) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

6791668163_defcfc41d4_z.jpg

Nocturnus Embassy in Kaliphlin (4) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

6791666811_3db4c2389c_z.jpg

Nocturnus Embassy in Kaliphlin (5) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

6791665255_0f5c383819_z.jpg

Nocturnus Embassy in Kaliphlin (6) by The Deathly Halliwell, on Flickr

Edited by Hyler Talliwell

Nice build!

If you want, it may be located in the city of Mpya Stedor!

(if you accept the offer, I'll make a copy of your embassy when building the embassy section of the city) :classic:

Nice build!

If you want, it may be located in the city of Mpya Stedor!

(if you accept the offer, I'll make a copy of your embassy when building the embassy section of the city) default_classic.gif

Sounds good to me. My forces will try to stir up as much trouble as they can there.

Nice work Tyler.

I like the angled wall and the nice detailing.

I do not like the shadow that seems to have overtaken the photo though. Try taking the shots in a room filled with natural light with little or no artificial light and see if those shadows go away!

Nice work Tyler.

I like the angled wall and the nice detailing.

I do not like the shadow that seems to have overtaken the photo though. Try taking the shots in a room filled with natural light with little or no artificial light and see if those shadows go away!

Usually my pictures aren't like that, it was just super nice outside today and I wanted to take advantage of it.

I think my favorite part of this MOC is the tires around the guards' helmets, works perfectly!!

Overall very nice build.

Really nice blend of styles, solid looking and practical. And the stained glass windows are a really nice touch too :thumbup:

Really nice blend of styles, solid looking and practical. And the stained glass windows are a really nice touch too pirate_thumbup.gif

I thought they might be too non-Nocturnian, but I liked the look and decided they suited the embassy well.